We are getting slowly back to the old structure of Uyaphi (as it was a few years back) with the introduction of main Safari, Accommodation and Destination pages. These page are designed to make navigation through the website that much better and easier, we have always had and will always have the philosophy that a visitor to Uyaphi.com should be able to navigate to and find what they are looking for within 3 to 4 clicks. So it is without further delay, our three new pages.
African Safari destinations page;
- This page and featured page has been designed for those looking for information on where to go, what to see and in any and all of the regions and countries that we offer (across 11 African safari countries).
- Please see; Destinations in Africa
Accommodation in Africa page;
- Lodging and accommodation establishments from Cape Town in the South to Ethiopia in the far North of the continent.
- On this accommodation page we offer not just accommodation listing by country but also by featured destinations (e.g. Kruger Park, Masai Mara, Lower Zambezi etc etc).
- Remembering that we do offer well over 1000 hotels and safari lodges and camps on the website as well as on our books.
- Please see; Africa Accommodation
Safaris and Holidays in Africa page;
- Similar to our accommodation page it is here that we showcase safaris holidays by country as well as by area/ region within those countries.
- Our portfolio of safaris ranges from those super duper luxurious offerings all that way down through mid-range safaris ending in basic yet fantastic overland safaris.
- Our selection of safari offerings is growing by the week.
- Please see; Safaris and Holidays in Africa
These pages as well as the linking pages are still very much a work in progress so please if you have any suggestions please just give us a shout.
Cheers and thanks for reading 🙂