When you use this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you DO NOT agree with the terms and conditions you must leave Uyaphi.com NOW (or any of the other websites under the Uyaphi banner), further use will bind you to these.
Definitions & Interpretation;
- "Uyaphi.com" means Uyaphi Safaris CC, trading as Uyaphi.com (Company registration number 1999/028947/23).
- "The Client" means the person who accepts the booking by signature or any other means for the delivery of travel services.
- "Uyaphi.com websites" means the website owned and operated by Uyaphi.com including any page, part or element thereof and further more all domain names linked to Uyaphi.com (All domains owned and operated by Uyaphi Safaris CC).
- "User" means any person who enters or uses Uyaphi.com or many of our other domains even if only the home page is visited.
- References herein to the singular include plural and visa versa.
- © Copyright 1999 - 2016, Uyaphi Safaris CC trading as Uyaphi.com, PO Box 31178, Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 7966.
Intellectual Property Rights;
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC allows you to view, download, and print the content of this website, provided this is for private, personal and non commercial purposes only.
- No individual/ company/ organisation may publish, for profit, any collection of any parts of this work, of whatever nature and whether complete or incomplete, without written permission from Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC .
- Any unauthorized reproduction of this work will constitute a copyright infringement and render the doer liable under both civil and criminal law.
- All the content on this site (or any of the other websites under the Uyaphi banner), including text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, colours, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of Uyaphi Safaris CC and are as such protected by South African and International Intellectual Property Law.
- The caching of Uyaphi.com is NOT permitted under any circumstances.
- The information contained on this site is an invitation to do business and not an offer.
- If you forward an offer to us, Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC shall indicate our acceptance thereof by return mail.
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC acts herein as an agent for our respective business partners and therefore any agreement resulting from the acceptance of an order is deemed to be an agreement between the relevant business partner and yourself.
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC will keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information will be made available to third parties whatsoever, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
- When you forward personal information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card details to us. Once we receive it, we will protect such information from unauthorised access and use.
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC may send e-mail messages to our subscribers with news and special offers and users may, by return mail, indicate whether they would prefer not to receive any such mail in future.
- As you browse Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
- This Web site may contain content provided by third parties and hyperlinks to other sites.
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC does not screen or filter such content or the other sites or information available from that other sites and therefore does not accept any liability for defamatory, illegal or criminal content contained on those sites.
- We would ask our users to report/ make aware any infringements, illegal or criminal content found on any of the sites available through links from this site.
Changes to User Agreement;
- Uyaphi.com/ Uyaphi Safaris CC reserves the right to make changes to this site and this user agreement at any time without notice.
- This site is created, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and as such the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African Court govern this user agreement and the use or inability to use this site.