About Us At Uyaphi.com
'For safaris, accommodation and Africa travel including; South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Uganda Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and soon to include Angola, Indian Ocean Islands, Madagascar and Ethiopia'.
Experience the Real Africa With Uyaphi.com
Uyaphi Safaris is a purely web-based company that specializes in Travel in Africa. Uyaphi is a privately owned company with offices in Cape Town - South Africa.
Our various websites allow travellers to find their dream holiday destinations in Africa.
Established in 1999, Uyaphi.com offers a vast and spectacular portfolio of African-based travel experiences. In fact, we currently have over 3 000 + pages on the domain www.uyaphi.com, with new products & travel information being added each day.
Uyaphi.com, your one-stop safaris in Africa Travel orientated website, where planning and booking your African holiday accommodation, safaris, packages and vehicle hire is made that much easier.
Our travel experts
The Uyaphi team's dedicated passion for the African continent and travel allows us to be the leader in our field of African holiday & safari planning. But it is not passion alone that creates that perfect safari; it is a combination of depth of experience and product knowledge; this is where we stand above the rest.
Each one of our travel consultants has been hand-picked for not only their knowledge and travel experience but their personality and flair for sales. This allows you, our guest, to have competent planning of your holiday through an enjoyable and hassle-free process.
We provide full travel services for Southern & Eastern Africa, including South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Madagascar, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Kenya. We will also be offering travel services to West and Central Africa in the not-to-distant future.
From the Uyaphi.com website, you can find that perfect African holiday from within our large and extensive portfolio of safari travel, accommodation, flights, vehicle hire and transfer products. At Uyaphi.com, we have the portfolio to match your every wish.
As a bulk buyer of products directly from the supplier, Uyaphi.com effectively cuts out the middlemen (travel agents). This adds value through our knowledge, expertise, and ability to offer you our client's African travel products at competitive prices.
SATSA (South African Tourism Services Association): Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a non-profit member-driven association representing the major players and principles, including airlines, coach operators, tour operators, accommodation establishments, vehicle hire companies, attractions, conference organisers and related marketing organisations. MEMBER NO. 1133
Clients can receive the SATIB safe seal if their insurance cover meets specific requirements for tourism and travel risk. This service is called SATIB Safe and is endorsed by SATSA. Clients must meet minimum cover limit requirements for Passenger Liability and General Public Liability to have access to SATIB Safe.
Why Book with Uyaphi.com
- Our travel consultants have knowledge and expertise in all the products and destinations that we offer on Uyaphi.com; we do not sell products or services we do not personally know.
- We are accredited by SATSA. Uyaphi.com only deals with credible and reputable service providers that are SATSA accredited; this is our way of ensuring that you only receive the highest quality products and services from within our portfolio.
- Our commitment to you, our client, is by offering a professional, friendly, knowledgeable service where poor performance or bad advice by the Uyaphi.com team is not tolerated or accepted.
- With our offices being based in Cape Town, South Africa, should a problem arise, we will respond to the relative issue in the same time zone as you are located. We are contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via emergency telephone numbers given to you on completion of your booking. For assistance and support, we provide you with added security and extra peace of mind during your travels in Africa.
- Since all products and services are pre-paid through Uyaphi.com, you are never surprised by any additional costs (other than personal expenses incurred during your Holiday); with this in mind, you can budget properly for your African safari. Uyaphi.com does NOT charge any card surcharges if you choose to pay by Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- While in Cape Town, you are more than welcome to stop by our offices to meet with your personal travel consultant.
- No client has ever suffered financial loss through their dealings with Uyaphi.com.
Uyaphi.com and our subsidiary websites aim to provide a purely African experience and provide you, our client, with the very best that Southern and Eastern Africa has to offer. Abundant wildlife, scenic grandeur, unsurpassed accommodation, and varied cultural splendours - all these elements combine to give you a distinctive glimpse into a unique African continent.
At Uyaphi.com, we aim to provide you with a totally African experience personalized to meet your every need. We look forward to welcoming you to Africa!