African Safari Planner
Finding that perfect safari in Africa can almost all the time be a daunting task, after all, it is not like Africa is a small continent.
Over the past 19 years, we have found that by first identifying one's preferred country in Africa followed by regions of interest and then a budget per person is almost a foolproof method of where to start.
By simply filling in the below form we can start to narrow down exactly what you are looking for and tailor-make a safari option that is perfect for you.
Please note that all information that you send us is handled in a discreet manner and we would never pass any of your private and personal details onto any third party. This we promise.
- Remote Lodges in AfricaAs always one will find an intrepid soul who has taken the plunge and built a lodge or camp in what can only be described as the "Middle of Nowhere". This page is dedicated to those who are wanting to experience isolation like no other.
- Africa's Most Luxurious LodgesIt might come as a surprise to many that some of the most luxurious and desired accommodation establishments on earth are found right here in Africa. This is our showcase of the most luxurious options that we have on offer.
- Best Spas in the KrugerLife on safari is not always about game drives and walks 24/7, there should always be a bit of relaxation time, and this is where a Spa comes into play. Take a few hours off to indulge in a tranquil Spa treatment at one of these excellent lodges. All of these lodges offer in-house facilities and a broad range of treatments.
- Star Beds in AfricaOne of the newer and more exciting options safari lodges and camps throughout Africa are starting to offer is what is called a "Star Bed". Essentially a luxurious platform in the wilds overlooking a vantage point and open to the stars.
- Africa's Ultimate Bucket ListIt has become very fashionable to compile a list of things to see and do before one meets their maker. Here at Uyaphi.com we already have our "Ultimate Bucket List" of things in Africa that we have to do and see.
- Romantic Kruger Park LodgesWhen it comes to romance these are our best options. Lodges that do not take children, lodges that offer privacy, large rooms with lots of space and large baths and outdoor showers. This is what romance in the African bushveld should be. Perfect for honeymooners, those in love or those wanting to fall in love.