South Africa Safaris
The culture of environmental conservation and protection runs deep in the South African psyche. If you ask any South African, from a young age, they will have been visiting national parks and reserves and will be passionate about them, and even though Safari is a Swahili word, it is a concept and a culture which is part and parcel of South African life. This passion translates into world class game reserves and parks accompanied by similarly excellent lodges and camps.
Whether your prime purpose in South Africa is to visit the Kruger Park or whether it is to visit friends in Cape Town, there will be some safari experience close to you. From the verdant and lush reserves in KwaZulu Natal or the Eastern Cape, from the arid plains of the Northern Cape to the malaria free reserves north of Johannesburg, there exist an abundance of choices.
Our dedicated consultants will be able to guide you to the best lodges and best reserves within your budget and your personal preferences as part of a bespoke South Africa safari holidays.
- South Africa Train SafarisThe glamour and elegance of rail travel in Africa on board some of the most luxurious trains found anywhere in the world today. Travel in the utmost luxury whilst taking in the magnificent scenery and destinations that South Africa has on offer. Train Safaris in South Africa are 3 days to 28 days in length.
- South Africa Camping SafarisCamping and tented safaris across the length and breadth of South Africa ranging from basic small mobile safari options all the way through to the more luxurious tented explorer offerings in private game reserves. There is no better way to experience the wilds of South Africa than in tented accommodation.
- South Africa Budget SafarisWe have put together a selection of our favourite and more population budget safari options all with the intention of offering value-for-money for visitors to South Africa that want to experience all the iconic destinations. In a nutshell, safaris that do not cost an arm or a leg.
- South Africa Safari GalleriesPhotograph galleries of safaris and safari activities all taken by the amazingly talented team here at Uyaphi.com. These galleries are an attempt to showcase what a safari is like, life on a safari or simply safari vehicles, trains and options to partake in while on safaris in this amazing country, South Africa.
- South Africa Safari PlannerWith so many options available in South Africa, it is not uncommon for one to get confused with all the options and information that the internet throws at one. This is the page (and form) where you tell us what you are looking for and we do all the hard yards in finding that perfect safari that fits your time frame, budget, wants and needs.