With its unique geography and geology, Namibia offers the traveler a wide range of activities, this is reflected in an eclectic choice of Namibia accommodation, hotels, lodges, and camps. The Uyaphi team has selected a portfolio of properties which represent the best quality of their type within their geographic areas. One point which is common to all these establishments is the overwhelming hospitality with which you will be greeted.
The genuine warmth and curiosity by the local people will enhance your holiday and guarantee your return.
Typically, the best months for travel in Namibia are during the winter months from May to November which is also the prime safari season; the summer time can be too hot for most (although pricing is cheaper during summer).
Our specialist consultants will be able to guide you and arrange for you a bespoke itinerary incorporating many of the stunning Namibia lodges and accommodation we offer, from the Etosha National Park and Damaraland in the north, through the main towns of Windhoek and Swakopmund to Sossusvlei and the Fish River Canyon in the south.
- Namib Desert LodgesTogether with its vast open areas, imposing dunes and salt pans, the Namib Naukluft Park is ranked the fourth most significant conservation region on earth. The famous Sossusvlei dunes at over three hundred meters are the highest on earth. You will find three primary sightseeing attractions in the area: Sossusvlei, Sesriem, and Naukluft.
- Etosha LodgesEtosha which means 'great white place' is dominated by an enormous, glistening white salt pan surrounded by grasslands and bushveld. Etosha National Park is Namibia's main wildlife sanctuaries as well as one of southern Africa's very best and most environmentally valuable game parks. We offer lodges inside and outside of the park.
- Damaraland LodgesDamaraland is recognized as being one of Africa's last true remaining wildernesses as well as being one of the most picturesque safari destinations. The main attractions are the Spitzkoppe and Brandberg, the rock art, and the fascinating organ pipes and petrified forest at Twyfelfontein as well as the fabulous scenic vistas and free roaming wildlife.
- Fish River LodgesThe Fish River Canyon is spectacular and awe-inspiring in its size. The second-biggest canyon in the world created by the eponymous river coursing through a desert ecosystem over millions of years; the scenery is desolate, dusty and rocky with deep chasms. A must visit destination when in or a round the Southern section of this amazing country.
- Swakopmund HotelsAfter the culture shock of being in a German town transplanted 8000 kilometers to African coastal sunshine, you will find yourself in Namibia’s second-largest town, and it’s leading holiday destination. The attractive heritage buildings add character and incorporate many restaurants, pubs, and clubs which enable you to escape the desert heat.