Safaris In Africa
We read many articles about Africa, but the Uyaphi team rather likes this quote: "Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is worst of all!"
Anyone who goes on safari knows immediately what we are referring to. From trekking gorillas in the Impenetrable forest of Bwindi or canoeing up the Zambezi gliding past elephant herds to navigating the Great Rift Valley lakes of Malawi and Tanganyika and rediscovering the lost Eden of the Gorongosa national park in Mozambique, there is something rather basic and visceral to our connection to Africa.
The animals of Africa, from the mighty elephant to myriads of tiny insects, endless columns of migrating wildebeest to the increasingly endangered wild dog and mountain gorilla all captured in moments of tenderness, action and savagery.
Vast desert landscapes, the power of the tumbling Zambezi over the Victoria Falls or the grasslands of the South African rugged bushveld are also given their place in this portrait of all things wild and natural in Africa.
The themes of Holidays in Africa - the constant struggle for survival, the tenacity of life amid the proximity of death, the capacity of man to both destroy and protect, the harmony of nature in all its life forms and, throughout, the visual impact of Africa in its unique space, light and beauty rise to the surface.
Maybe that was what led Karen Blixen to say in Out of Africa, "Here I am, where I belong."
This is Africa at her best; she touches something deep within all of us, an experience that will never be forgotten.
- South Africa SafarisA selection of tours and safaris that take in all destinations between Cape Town and the Kruger National Park. These safaris range from day tours to self-drive options to overland adventures all the way through to tailor-made fly-in safaris. We cover all destinations within South Africa.
- Botswana Safaris
We offer various styles of safaris in Botswana, from budget to camping to mobile to luxury tented and fly-in safaris. Each type of safari has its advantages, designed to suit your needs, requirements, and budget.
Allow us at Uyaphi.com to guide you through the fantastic land that is Botswana. Scheduled and tailor-made safari packages to all of the country's famous wildlife national parks and game reserves.
Whether you are looking for a thrilling adventure, or a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway, Botswana is the perfect destination.
- Namibia SafarisNamibia offers untamed and vast expanses of bushveld, desert scapes teaming with wildlife a photographers paradise. Home to the Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Caprivi Strip, Namib Desert, Windhoek, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast to mention just a few of the attractions. Combine these attractions in the form of a fly-in, camping or self-drive safari, and one is sure to have a safari of a lifetime.
- Zimbabwe SafarisSafaris to Zimbabwe are becoming increasingly popular, and with good reason – Zimbabwe is home to an abundance of wildlife, exceptional birding, magnificent national parks and world-famous attractions. Visit Victoria Falls, explore the Zambezi River, Lake Kariba and Mana Pools, and photograph Hwange and Motopos National Parks; Zimbabwe has it all and more. We offer guided safaris, fixed-wing and helicopter options, and canoeing, walking, and horseback adventures.
- Zambia Safaris
We offer a broad range of Zambian safari holidays to suit most budgets and interests (especially for those interested in walking safari options). Whatever you choose, you will be part of an exclusive club to have travelled this beautiful land that offers up pristine wildlife sanctuaries like no other.
Zambia is much more than Victoria Falls or the Zambezi River; Zambia is the South Luangwa, the Kafue, the Kasanka, and the Lower Zambezi. These magnificent wildlife parks and reserves will cast a spell that will keep you coming back for more.
- Malawi SafarisWarm heart of Africa" four words that completely sum up Malawi for you, without question one of Africa's safest, friendliest and relaxed countries to visit and we have not even got onto the scenery and wildlife yet. Transverse Lake Malawi in the privacy and luxury of a 38 foot Maxim catamaran, now can you think of a better way to relax?
- Uganda Safaris
Your chance of a lifetime to go on a Gorilla Safari in either Uganda (or Rwanda), two untamed destinations in East Africa.
Other than gorillas and chimps trekking, there are also the tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Victoria, and the Nile River and Murchison Falls source.
Gorilla Trekking is a must. With so much to see and do in Uganda, one will have an unforgettable experience. Make sure to book your safari soon; gorilla trekking permits are limited!
- Tanzania Safari ToursWhen travelling in Tanzania, you will be met by some of the most diverse safari experiences in Africa, all in national parks which enjoy only a fraction of the visitor numbers of its northern neighbour. On safari, you will have the chance to visit destinations including: The Serengeti, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Selous and Kilimanjaro.
- Ethiopia SafarisThis is the business end of the stick, here on the safari page you will find all of the safaris that we offer within this amazing country. Please note that all trips barring one or two are completely customizable, tailored around you and what you are looking to get out of your safari.
- Kenya Safari HolidaysIn Swahili, the word safari means "long journey." The wildlife in Kenya is the country's leading attraction, you are spoilt for choice with no less than forty national parks on offer, including the Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli and Meru. Kenya Safaris are a perfect way to explore Kenya's diverse terrain and wildlife. The country's leading attraction, Kenya, has no less than 45 national parks and reserves on offer for your exploration pleasure.