South Africa Lodges
There exists a plethora of choice for lodges in South Africa which you can reach by leisurely drives or by point to point flights. Our portfolio covers all the main regions of the country including the Kruger and Cape Town as well as everything in-between.
We have arranged our selection of establishments to cover most budgets.
Our expert South Africa safari consultants will be able to advise you on the best choices in the best locations according to your needs, all built into a custom made itinerary.
Most (if not all) of the South Africa Lodges that we offer on Uyaphi.com have been personally visited by one of our team members, and they will be able to tell you information which need to know.
- Cape Town HotelsHere you will find our list of hotels, guesthouses and B&B's in and around Cape Towns many popular areas. These include the city centre, Camps Bay, the V&A Waterfront, False Bay and of course the Constantia Valley. These establishments have all been hand picked and come highly recommended.
- Kruger Park LodgesOur specially selected portfolio of properties in one of the world’s largest and premier wildlife reserves, stretching across the two provinces of Mpumalanga and Limpopo. Adjoining are many smaller private game reserves or concession areas with wildlife flowing freely between the two.
- Madikwe LodgesThe Madikwe Game Reserve offers some of the finest safari lodges in South Africa; this is our portfolio of four- and five-star luxury lodges suitable for single travellers, honeymooners, and children in tow. Accommodation options range from absolute luxury to small intimate tented safari camps. If you are looking for a pure wildlife experience, a photographic safari, something romantic, or a family-friendly safari option, look no further.
- Garden Route LodgesAn area along the South Africa southern coastline that stretches 230 km's that is famed for her coastal, forest and mountainous sanctuaries. An area that is extremely popular with both South African and international visitors alike who are after a relaxing nature-themed holiday with more beaches and activity options than one could shake a stick at.
- Eastern Cape LodgesThe Eastern Cape region of South Africa, the birthplace of Nelson Mandela and famed for its Malaria-Free "Big 5" game reserves. One of South Africa's best destination for family-friendly safari options, the Eastern Cape offers visitor so of South Africa's most famous reserves including; Shamwari, Kwandwe, Addo Elephant Park, Amakhala and of course Kariega.
- Natal LodgesAccommodation and lodges in KwaZulu Natal featuring the Battlefields of Isandlwana, Fugitive's Drift and Spioenkop. South Africa's playground of Durban. The Drakensberg World Heritage Site and the arts and crafts of the Natal Midlands. Zululand with Hluhluwe National Park as the main highlight.