Honeymoon In Africa
Your honeymoon in Africa is guaranteed to be something special. Watch spectacular sunsets from your private verandah, enjoy a candlelit dinner under the African stars, treat yourself to the spectacle of the amazing variety of Africa's fauna and flora on a private game drive and relish the seclusion of the bush.
We offer you a dedicated team of safari specialists that will be able to plan your perfect honeymoon to almost any destination within southern and eastern Africa. We at Uyaphi.com also offer you our expertise on the most romantic and secret lodges and hotels that we have on offer. We understand how to make your honeymoon memorable, how to cater for any special requests you may have or just simply to make your experience one that you will treasure forever.
Allow us to plan an unforgettable, romantic, dream honeymoon in Africa for you!
- Cape Town Honeymoon
One of the most desirable destinations in the world offering beaches, Table Mountain and many romantic settings. Our preferred accommodation ranges from 5-star hotels to small and intimate guesthouses and boutique hotels.
- Victoria Falls Honeymoon
Victoria Falls is one of the natural wonders of the world and one of our most popular honeymoon destinations. Choose between small and intimate lodges or grand and atmospheric colonial hotels. Either way, you will not be disappointed.
- Kenya Honeymoon
Kenya offers the ultimate 'Out of Africa' feel and is the originator of the modern African safari. Follow in the footsteps of the great African adventurers and visit many internationally renowned destinations made famous in books and films. Seclusion and history, culture and adventure; Kenya has it all.
- Kruger Park Honeymoon
The world-famous Kruger National Park, Timbavati and Sabi Sands Game Reserves offer some of the finest honeymoon suites and lodges that you could possibly wish for and all offer special honeymoon specials.
- Botswana Honeymoon
An African honeymoon in the iconic Botswana bush, what could be better for couples in love? Experience the Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park and Moremi Game Reserve in small, intimate and romantic lodges.
- Tanzania Honeymoon
One of the more exclusive and varied honeymoon destinations. Combine and explore miles of unspoiled wilderness with a safari in the world-renowned national parks of the Serengeti, Selous or the Ngorongoro Crater with a relaxed beach escape to the historic spice islands of Zanzibar or Pemba.
- Namibia Honeymoon
Namibia with its desert landscapes offers something completely different and unique for your African honeymoon. Experience the African bush and the Namib desert as your back-drop and enjoy the solitude with your partner.
- Mozambique Honeymoon
Our beach destination of choice in southern Africa. Enjoy spacious, uncrowded and unhurried beaches and lodges. It is best combined with a safari in the Kruger National Park or a stay in one of the most desirable destinations in the world, Cape Town.
- Madikwe Honeymoon
The perfect honeymoon safari destination for those seeking not only fantastic wildlife sightings but also a destination that is completely malaria free. We have selected only the most romantic lodges within the reserve.
- Kruger Family Friendly LodgesThese are our favourite lodges and camps in and around the Kruger Park that offer family-friendly facilities and activities. Most lodges say that they take kids but there is only a handful that have the facilities to keep them busy, these lodges offer daily activities, kids safari options and baby sittings options.
- Romantic Kruger Park LodgesWhen it comes to romance these are our best options. Lodges that do not take children, lodges that offer privacy, large rooms with lots of space and large baths and outdoor showers. This is what romance in the African bushveld should be. Perfect for honeymooners, those in love or those wanting to fall in love.
- Best Baths in AfricaYou can never be as relaxed as you are as in a bath. Now image that bath having one fantastic view out over the plains of Africa with wildlife and birdlife passing you by. That is what this page is all about, simply "The best Baths in Africa".
- Africa's Ultimate Bucket ListIt has become very fashionable to compile a list of things to see and do before one meets their maker. Here at Uyaphi.com we already have our "Ultimate Bucket List" of things in Africa that we have to do and see.
- Best Spas in the KrugerLife on safari is not always about game drives and walks 24/7, there should always be a bit of relaxation time, and this is where a Spa comes into play. Take a few hours off to indulge in a tranquil Spa treatment at one of these excellent lodges. All of these lodges offer in-house facilities and a broad range of treatments.
- Africa's Most Luxurious LodgesIt might come as a surprise to many that some of the most luxurious and desired accommodation establishments on earth are found right here in Africa. This is our showcase of the most luxurious options that we have on offer.