Botswana Blog Posts
- Day Tours In BotswanaWritten By Uyaphi.com
The top 10 day tours in Botswana. Experience flights, mokoro and boating excursions over and on the Okavango, game drive safaris in the Moremi and Chobe, boat cruises on the Chobe River and even trips to Victoria Falls and to watch the Kalahari Meerkats.
The perfect day tour options for anyone with a few hours or a day free...................
- 10 Places To Visit In BotswanaWritten By Uyaphi.com
10 Places To Visit, our travel experts have shared their favourite destinations and places to visit in the country.
Explore the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, and Chobe National Park, to mention a few. Add this stunning wildlife destination to your bucket list for a unique African travel experience!..................
- Best Okavango Delta Safari HolidaysWritten By Uyaphi.com
Okavango safaris are suitable for all budgets and interests, and we can tailor-make a trip to suit your needs.
So whether you're looking for an action-packed adventure or a relaxing and romantic getaway, then the Okavango is the perfect choice for those interested in Botswana as the ultimate travel experience...................
- The Best Exclusive Use Villas In BotswanaWritten By Uyaphi.com
If you're looking for the most exclusive, luxurious experience in Botswana, look no further than these top-of-the-line private villas.
World-class cuisine, unparalleled views and locations, and unmatched professional guiding and service will make your stay unforgettable.
Plus, you'll have some of the best game viewing experiences on your doorstep!..................
- Botswana Travel Bucket ListWritten By Uyaphi.com
Our Travel Bucket List of destinations and activities that are a little off the cuff when it comes to this amazing country.
Not just your stock standard safari destinations but something a little different that will keep one interested not matter the time of year...................
- Light Aircraft Flights in BotswanaWritten By Uyaphi.com
The world below from above… It's like a woven tapestry of colours, shapes and tones.
For me flying over Botswana and the Okavango Delta in a light aircraft was nothing short of captivating - my head firmly placed against the little windows to try and take it all in...................
- Mokoro The Okavango DeltaWritten By Uyaphi.com
Mokoro safaris are a popular way to explore the wetlands of Botswana's Okavango.
A mokoro is a traditional dugout canoe, and passengers can enjoy a peaceful ride through the waterways while taking in the sights and sounds of this beautiful area.
If you are looking for a unique way to experience the Okavango, a mokoro trail or adventure is worth considering. This traditional form of transport is both eco-friendly and tranquil...................
- Best Botswana Safari EverWritten By Uyaphi.com
Flying over on Air Botswana was fine, with no delays as such.
On arrival, I was mesmerized by just how small an international airport can be. Maun airport is genuinely nothing that I expected, but as they say, great things come in small packages but not the case here.Cessna..................
- Botswana Safari By AircraftWritten By Uyaphi.com
Upon discovering that I would have to endure two 'big' and four 'little' planes over a period of just four days, a cold sweat came over me, which was slightly relieved when I discovered that we would be in one of the bigger Cessna Caravans instead of the much smaller Cessna's...................
- Camping In The Okavango DeltaWritten By Uyaphi.com
By a coincidence of geography and geology, Botswana has within its boundaries one of the world's great inland waterways, the Okavango Delta.
The Okavango River drains water from the Angola highlands into a depression or trough, which collects in a delta spreading over 10000 square kilometres...................
- Duba Plains CampDuba Plains Camp is a small and intimate 6 tented safari camp positioned on an island is interestingly perhaps the Okavango Delta's most remote camp, access to Duba Plains Camp is by aircraft only.
- Chobe Game LodgeGame Lodge has 47 Suites facing the Chobe River while offering up the greatest concentration of Elephants in Africa part and parcel of you stay, the only permanent game lodge situated within the Park.
- Savute Elephant LodgeSavute Elephant Camp has 12 luxurious safari suites on raised wooden decks over looking the Savute Channel, one of the most popular lodges in the Chobe National Park that we offer and for a good reason.
- Rra DinareRra Dinare is found adjacent to the Moremi Game Reserve on the southeastern side of the Okavango Delta, the camp overlooks the famed Gomoti River and her flood plains teaming with both wildlife and birdlife.
- Jao Camp
Jao Camp is a luxury safari camp situated in the Okavango delta that offers visitors an exquisite view of the wildlife and landscape in the area. Jao Camp has nine luxurious tents, each with a private balcony overlooking the floodplains.
The camp is perfect for those looking to get away from it and experience an authentic yet luxurious African safari.
- Chobe Marina LodgeChobe Marina Lodge with 60 rooms on offer is uniquely located right on the banks of the Chobe River bordering the National Park, a river boat cruise and sunset tour into the park is undoubtedly a highlight of one's stay here.