One runs out of superlatives for the Serengeti National Park. Certainly the most iconic of all African reserves.
The Park has the greatest concentration of plains game in Africa with more than two million wildebeest, half a million Thompson's gazelle, a quarter of a million zebra and huge lion prides as well as hosting the greatest terrestrial animal migration in the world.
As a visitor to this ancestral home of the Maasai, you will enjoy exclusive lodge venues in the almost 15000 sq kilometres of National Park.
The Uyaphi team has constructed a portfolio which offers a variety of locations within the park at various price points.
- Singita Mara River Tented CampMara River Tented Camp is that perfect small luxurious lodge positioned on the banks of the Mara River within the 98 000 acres Lamai concession far away from all forms of human life. This area offers year round some of the highest concentrations of wildlife in the Serengeti.
- Sayari CampSayari Camp with her 15 luxuriously appointed tented suites is found on the remote unspoilt plains of the Northern Serengeti near the famous Lamai Wedge. It is here on games drives or from the rim-flow pool or even from ones private verandah that the Serengeti's wildlife simply mesmerizes all that visit.
- Grumeti Serengeti Tented CampGrumeti Serengeti Tented Camp with 10 tented suites on the banks of the Grumeti River offers seasonal sightings of the Great Wildebeest Migration, including river crossings as well as some of the highest densities of cheetah in Africa, huge prides of lion and solitary leopards.
- Singita Explorer Tented CampSingita Explorer Tented Mobile Camp offers that "roughing-it in great style" for those who are after that up close and personal wildlife safari yet still require abounding luxuries. The mobile camp is set up in various remote locations within the private 350 000 private acres of Grumeti Reserve.
- Olakira CampOlakira Camp with her 9 intimate en-suite traditional safari tents follows the massive herds of wildebeest to two spectacular locations in the north and south of the Serengeti National Park. Expert guides and trackers with specialist knowledge showcase all that is one of the natural wonders of the World.
- Kimondo CampKimondo Camp is designed for those who want and need to get up close and personal with the migration and all that drama that plays out in front of one. This is the perfect option for people who prefer wildlife to swimming pools while wanting the experience to be more of a private affair away from maddening crowds.