- Game drives
- Guided safari walks on request
- Fun activities such as archery, stargazing safaris and mountain biking
- The Equestrian Centre
- Yoga and gym facilities are available at Sasakwa Lodge
- Lodge type; Luxury Safari Lodge
- Location; Grumeti Reserve
- Lodge size; 9 Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is set in the private Grumeti Reserve that forms part of the Serengeti Mara ecosystem. This area is famed for some of the best wildlife and migration sightings in the whole of Africa never mind Tanzania.
A contemporary signature style that is truly Singita, the lodge in a botanical theme offers guests barefoot elegance in a laid-back rustic setting.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is built on a gently sloping hill overlooking a waterhole and the Serengeti Grumeti River. It is built in the style of a classic East African Safari camp and consists of;
- 7 x 1-bedroom suites
- 1 x family suite (2 adults and 2 children)
- 1 x 2-bedroom suite (4 adults) with a private pool
Each Faru Faru suites has a reading area, huge picture window, deck with Swarovski spotting scope and personal bar and fridge. All suites have electronic safes, overhead fans, hairdryers, direct dial telephones with US lines and wireless internet access.
Highly trained chefs are available to take care of any culinary needs whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner or anything in between. Singita prides itself on the best cuisine anywhere in Africa and from personal experience we at Uyaphi.com can most certainly confirm this.
Fresh ingredients are flown in daily ensuring only the best and freshest produce is served. A wide selection of fine wines, beers, champagnes and sparkling wines, cognacs and cigars are available.
The main lodge area at Faru Faru offers guests a dining room, bar lounge (with satellite television), a library, outdoor barbeque area and Colonial trading post. Viewing decks overlooking the waterhole are positioned alongside the two swimming pools
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including:
- Early morning and Afternoon game drives.
- Guided bush walks.
- Visits to the Environmental Education Centre that was developed for the young people of the local communities.
- A private vehicle is available on request and pricing is on request.
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Faru Faru Lodge. Tailor-made safari and educational activities are available to suit each family, there is also a babysitting service. There is a dedicated family suite on offer.
- Baking with chefs
- Arts and crafts
- Wildlife DVDs
- Board games
- Spa face painting
- Bush walks around camp
- Mini Rangers’ Course
Note; the lodge is in a malaria area.
The peaceful lodge spa, where nature provides its own special calm, present the ultimate escape, sure to restore equilibrium and peace to body and mind. Treatments including massages, polishing scrubs and nourishing masks can be enjoyed in the comfort of one's suite, out on a private deck or at the main spa area.
A fully equipped gym is available for all staying guests
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (excluding connoisseur wines and French Champagne)
- Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Telephone calls
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
- Government of Tanzania Wildlife Fees
- Air transfers to and from the lodge
- Spa treatments
- Use of a private Land Rover
- Certain special meal requests
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery