- Numerous game viewing safari options
- Bird-watching and wildlife game drives
- Hot air balloon safaris on request
- Luxury wilderness safaris at Singita Faru Faru
- Guided safari walks on request
- Witness the great migration of the Serengeti
- Fantastic game viewing in East Africa
- The Equestrian Centre, archery, stargazing safaris and mountain biking
- Yoga and gym facilities are available at the nearby Sasakwa Lodge
- Lodge type; Luxury Safari Lodge
- Location; Grumeti Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Lodge size; 9 Luxury Bedroom Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
The Ultimate Singita Safari Lodge Experience In The Serengeti, Faru Faru In The Path Of The Wildebeest Migration
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is set in the Grumeti Private Game Reserve that forms part of the Serengeti Mara ecosystem. This area is famed for exhilarating wildlife and legendary Serengeti migration sightings in the whole of Africa, never mind Tanzania.
A contemporary signature style that is truly Singita, the lodge in a botanical theme offers Singita guests barefoot elegance in a laid-back rustic setting surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
The lodge has nine ultra-spacious suites, all with large plunge pools and views of the Grumeti River. Each suite has been designed with an en-suite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, day bed and private veranda.
The Main Lodge area with elevated viewing decks is open-sided with a thatched roof, offering guests spectacular views over the river. The lodge has a swimming pool, library, wine cellar, shop and curio store.
Dining is al fresco under the African night sky or indoors around the central fireplace. A boma area is available for traditional African dinners.
Looking for a collection of the best lodges and safari experiences in and around the Serengeti National Park, look no further than the Serengeti Lodges that we offer on Uyaphi.com!
Built on a gently sloping hill overlooking a waterhole and the Serengeti Grumeti River. It is built in the style of a classic East African Safari camp and consists of;
- 7 x 1-bedroom suites
- 1 x family suite (2 adults and 2 children)
- 1 x 2-bedroom suite (4 adults) with a private pool area
Each of the luxurious accommodations at Singita Faru Faru Lodge has a reading area, a huge galls window, a deck with a Swarovski spotting scope and a personal bar and fridge.
All suites have electronic safes, overhead fans, air conditioning, hairdryers, direct dial telephones with US lines and wireless internet access.
All suites have en-suite bathrooms with both indoor and outdoor showers, his and hers hand basins, toilet facilities and a free-standing bathtub big enough for two.
Highly trained chefs are available to take care of any culinary needs, whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner or anything in between. Singita Faru Faru Lodge prides itself on the best gourmet meals anywhere in Africa, and from personal experience, we at Uyaphi.com can most certainly confirm this.
Fresh ingredients are flown in daily, ensuring only the best, and freshest produce is served.
A wide selection of fine wines, beers, champagnes and sparkling wines, cognacs and cigars are available.
The main lodge area at Singita Faru Faru Lodge offers guests a dining room, bar lounge (with satellite television), a library, outdoor barbeque area and a Colonial trading post.
Viewing decks overlooking the waterhole are positioned alongside the two swimming pools.
Guests can enjoy twice-daily game drives and full-day safaris in the Serengeti National Park. The experienced guides will take you to see all of the park's iconic animals, including lions, elephants, leopards, and cheetahs. You'll also get to see the beautiful landscapes of the Serengeti, including the sprawling plains and woodlands.
After a day of safari, guests can relax at the lodge with a drink or two from the bar, take a dip in the pool, or enjoy a massage at the spa. There are also plenty of activities for children, so the whole family can enjoy their stay.
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including:
- Early morning and Afternoon game drives.
- Guided bush walks.
- Visits to the Environmental Education Centre that was developed for the young people of the local communities.
- A private vehicle is available on request and pricing is on request.
- Optional Serengeti National Park hot air balloon excursions
Singita Faru Faru offers family-friendly safaris that are perfect for those who want to experience the incredible wildlife of Africa with their little ones. The lodge is set within an area that is teeming with animals, including lions, elephants, buffalo, and plains game, so families can enjoy watching these creatures in their natural habitat.
In addition to game drives, the lodge also offers bush walks and other activities that are perfect for families with children.
Tailor-made safari and educational activities are available to suit each family; there is also a babysitting service. A dedicated family suite with family rooms is on offer.
Children have plenty to keep themselves occupied at Singita Faru Faru with a variety of activities on offer. These include making pizzas in the kitchen, swimming, playing bushcraft games, wildlife DVDs and arts and crafts. There is also an exciting mini Rangers’ Course for youngsters who want to learn more about the African bush.
Note; the lodge is in a malaria area.
The peaceful lodge spa, where nature provides its own special calm, presents the ultimate escape, sure to restore equilibrium and peace to body and mind. Treatments including massages, polishing scrubs and nourishing masks can be enjoyed in the comfort of one's suite, out on a private deck or at the main spa area.
An air-conditioned, fully-equipped fitness centre is available for all guests when staying at Singita Faru Faru Lodge.
If you're looking for an unforgettable safari experience in the heart of the Serengeti National Park, look no further than Singita Faru Faru Lodge.
This luxurious lodge offers guests some of the best views and wildlife sightings in all of Africa, as well as top-notch cuisine and amenities.
So if you're planning a trip to Tanzania, be sure to book a stay at this world-renowned lodge!
From US$ 2 415.00 per person
Singita Faru Faru Lodge Rates
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (excluding connoisseur wines and French Champagne)
- Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Telephone calls
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
- Government of Tanzania Wildlife Fees
- Air transfers to and from the lodge
- Spa treatments
- Use of a private Land Rover
- Certain special meal requests
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery