- Game drives
- Walking safaris
- Bush dinners
- Picnic breakfast with champagne
- Lodge type; Tented Safari Camp
- Location; Serengeti National Park
- Lodge size; 20 tented suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Serengeti Migration Camp is one of the more attractive tented camps in the region, set in absolute isolation among the wide flat rocks and spreading acacia, above a northern branch of the Grumeti River.
Situated in the Serengeti National Park that is& internationally renowned for the greatest wildlife spectacles on the planet, and all of this combined with the lowest concentration of game lodges. What is not to like?
Migration Camp is hidden among the rocky outcrops or 'kopies', that exudes a decadence reminiscent of old Africa. It is here that one will find your very own sanctuary in Africa.
There are 20 tented suites available at Serengeti Migration Camp, each with en-suite bathroom facilities and an amazing private 360° verandah. It is from the verandah that one gets to take in all that surrounds, the wildlife, the birdlife and the scenery.
All tented suites face the sunset and are linked with the main lodge by raised wooden walkways.
The dining experience at Serengeti Migration Camp is as diverse as the surrounding landscape with numerous options available;
- Dining at the main lodge area with views out over the Serengeti
- Camp-fire dining in a remote bushveld setting
- Private and intimate dining options on your own private verandah
- Bush luncheons whilst out on safari
- Picnic breakfasts with champagne
A premium selection of wines, beers and whiskey and cognacs is available either around the table for on the main lodge deck.
The cuisine is of the highest international standards and certainly will not disappoint.
Migration Camp has a lounge for unwinding, a bar and swimming pool for those hot dry days. There is also a sundeck with views over the plains is the perfect spot for those quintessential African sundowners.
- Swimming pool
- Viewing decks
- Main guest lounge
- Free wifi available in main lounge
- A gift shop for souvenirs
Day-long game drives are a must in the Serengeti or choose the short morning and afternoon options, the choice is yours. Highly recommended is the champagne picnic breakfast and/ or the picnic lunch when doing the one the game drives, this is what a safari in Africa is supposed to be like.
A timeless and inimitable Serengeti Balloon Safari, this is the experience of a lifetime and another must do.
Serengeti Migration Camp does welcome children of all ages.
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals and drinks
- Shared and scheduled game drives
- Guided walking safari
- Transfers to and from designated airstrips
- Service charge and VAT
- All flights
- All transfers other than includes
- Champagne, private cellar wines and spirits
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Optional safari activities