- Luxurious camping
- Game drives
- Guided safari walks on request
- Lodge type; Luxury Mobile Tented Camp
- Location; Grumeti Reserve
- Lodge size; 6 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 5-7 nights
The Singita Explorer Tented Mobile Camp is an experience like no other in the vastness of the Serengeti. "Roughing-it in great style" like only Singita can do, you truly have to see this to believe it. A return to the elegant bygone era.
This safari option is appealing those who want to get as close to the nature that surrounds in a way that does not compromise on the luxuries and service that goes hand in hand with the brand that is Singita.
Private luxury camping in a 350,000 acre wilderness area in which at a minutes call one gets to rush off and witness one of the earths greatest migrations and all the associated wildlife excitement that it brings to the table.
Six magnificent canvas tents each with private with private-viewing decks, reading area and en-suite bathroom facilities (with hot shower).
A true get back to nature experience awaits yet in the confines of luxury.
- 6 - 1 bedroom tents configured to suit each individual group of travelers.
A private chef accompanies the group throughout offering up bush cooked cuisine of the highest standards all with fresh and local produce.
A pre-selected (by you) selection of wines, beers and any other alcoholic beverages ones heart desires is available throughout.
The heart and soul of this experience is to get up close and personal with the wildlife of Africa, as the camp is mobile one does forgo a few of the luxuries that one would normally associate with a Singita property; namely swimming pools and Spa areas.
Although one will most certainly be surprised that a dinning area and a small lounge are also setup with all the expected luxuries.
Guests have access to a range of activities, these include early morning and late afternoon (into evening) game drives as well a guided bush walks.
Children of all ages are welcome as this is an exclusive-use experience.
Please note that this is a malaria area and the the camp is setup with no fencing, wildlife will walk through the area.
As this is a mobile camp, no spa facilities are available within the camp. Although spa treatments are available at any of the nearby Singita lodges, simple ask the camp manager to arrange this for you.
From US$ 1 265.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Based on 4 people in a group
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All drinks (excluding connoisseur wines and French Champagne)
- Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
- Government of Tanzania Wildlife Fees
- Air transfers to and from the lodge
- Spa treatments
- Certain special meal requests
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery