- Lodge type; Luxury Mobile Tented Camp
- Location; Serengeti National Park
- Lodge size; 7 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Classic tented camp
- Moves with the wildebeest
- World-class game spotting
- Fantastic meals
- Wildlife, wildlife and more wildlife
Ubuntu Camp stops off at three spectacular locations across the north, west and south of the Serengeti. The camp follows the tracks of massive herds of wildebeest as they cross the vast plains of the Serengeti in an ancient migration cycle.
Ubuntu Camp uncovers fascinating and unexplored corners of this great wilderness, ensuring that first-class game viewing is never far away.
Ubuntu’s guides have an enviable reputation for bringing this remarkable natural phenomenon to life. The camp itself is intimate and personal, and the 7 spacious tented suites epitomize traditional East African safari charm.
Looking for a collection of the best lodges and safari experiences in and around the Serengeti National Park, look no further than the Serengeti Lodges that we offer on Uyaphi.com! A collection of lodges and camps located within the National Park and surrounding private wildlife concessions suitable for honeymoons, romantic getaways, family-friendly travel and, of course, the utmost in luxury.
Enquire and book now for Tanzania and the Serengeti at its best!
7 spacious suites all under canvas (tented) are designed and decorated to enhance that traditional authentic safari feel all in true comfort.
King-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms with hot-water bucket showers and flushing toilets.
Delicious home-cooked meals in the African bushveld. The cuisine is prepared with local produce sourced from local farms and villages.
- Breakfasts: Continental or full English breakfast styles
- Lunches: Buffet-style affair
- Dinners: Three-course dinner or a delicious barbecue
- Picnics; Breakfast and/ or lunch picnics for those times when the wildlife is just too good to get back to the camp
Special dietary requirements are catered for.
The main guest areas are of an open plan nature and include indoor and outdoor dining areas as well as a lounge and small library. All guest areas are under large canvas tents with open sidewalls and a covered floor.
Sitting around the campfire at night listening to the noise of the African bush that surrounds us is truly an amazing experience.
As this mobile tented camp moves with the spectacular Serengeti National Park migration all activities are mainly based around game drives although there are a few additional options available.
- Game drives
- Hot-air balloon safaris (additional cost)
- Cultural & community visits
- Bush breakfasts, picnics & dinners
Children 5 years older are welcome in Ubuntu Camp. A family tent is available, as are a limited number of activities. When travelling with children, we would highly suggest opting for a private safari vehicle.
Note; children below 12 years will always share a room with an adult; wildlife does wander through the camp.
From US$ 600.00 per person
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Full board accommodation
- All house drinks (except champagne)
- Limited laundry service
- Scheduled open vehicle game drives
- Transfers to/from;
- Serengeti South airstrip (16th Dec - 15th Mar)
- Kogatende airstrip (25th Jul - 15th Nov)
- Grumeti airstrip (1st May - 16th July)
- Park fees, camping fees and other fees specified above
- All transfers other than stated
- Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance
- Flights & airport taxes
- items of personal nature