- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Bush picnic's
- Rim-flow swimming pool
- Private Verandah's
- Stunning bath tubs
- 'Star-lit' bush dinner
- Lodge type; Luxury Tented Camp
- Location; Serengeti National Park
- Lodge size; 15 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Sayari Camp is found on the remote unspoilt plains of the Northern Serengeti, an area that is renowned for extraordinary wildlife and birdlife sightings.
The camp is close to the famous Lamai Wedge that offers guests easy access to the Mara River and multiple river crossing points. It is here at Sayari were some of the continents finest wildlife viewing is to be had.
Year in and year out, Sayari Camp is voted one of the top safari escapes in Africa and it is with that we say, we highly recommend this property especially for couples.
15 luxuriously appointed tented suites await guests in a remote and beautiful corner of the northern Serengeti.
The suites all have king sized beds with mosquito netting, en-suite bathrooms with shower and bathtub and of course private verandahs, all decorated in fine linens and safari-chic decor.
For us it is the bathtubs and the private verandahs that make Sayari Camp one of our favorites in the Serenegti.
With only fresh produce sourced from local farms in Nyamakendo, Mbalibali and Merenga villages. Sayari Camp offers guests wholesome, lovingly prepared and elegantly presented meals all in the knowledge that surrounding farmers are benefiting from ones stay.
- Breakfasts; Continental or full English breakfast options
- Lunches; Light buffet styled meals
- Bush Picnics; Alfresco in the bush
- Dinners; A three course affair
For the romantics at heart a 'star-lit' bush dinner is most certainly on the cards.
Sayari includes two main guest areas with a lounge, quiet library and indoor and outdoor dining areas all furnished in quintessential luxury.
A rim-flow swimming pool with stunning views out over the Serengeti and her passing wildlife.
No matters were you stand or sit there will always be views out into the surrounding bushveld.
The theme of activities in and around Sayari Camp is based on exploring one of Africa’s last great wilderness areas. An area that offers adventure, excitement and relaxation far off the beaten track.
A few of the activities are can participate in when staying here;
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Bush breakfasts, picnics, & star-lit dinners
- Cultural & community visits
- Hot-air balloon safaris (additional cost)
Families with children aged 5 years and older are most welcome at Sayari Camp. Three triple tented suites are available that sleeps up 3 family members.
From US$ 815.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Full board accommodation
- All house drinks (except champagne)
- Limited laundry service
- Scheduled open vehicle game drives
- Short walking safaris
- Transfers to/from nearest airstrip (Kogatende)
- Park fees, concession fees and other fees specified above
- Transfers other than to/from nearest airstrip
- Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance
- Flights & airport taxes
- Items of personal nature