- Game drives
- A full safari breakfast, cooked in the bush
- Traditional displays of dance, music and cultural performance
- Nightly wildlife and cultural talks, videos and film shows
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Serengeti Ecosystem
- Lodge size; 66 thatched rooms
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Serengeti Serena safari lodge with her commanding panoramic views out and over the famed Serengeti and its wildlife.
Drawing inspiration from that of a traditional Maasai village, the lodge is designed with circular 'Rondavel' dwellings that blend perfectly into the tree-clad ridge on which it is based.
It is from here that one has the chance to viewing all that the Serengeti has to offer including the Great Migration, lions, leopards, hyena's and of course elephants.
Serengeti Serena safari lodge travelers 66 rooms and suites in all sorts of configurations. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms facilities, comfortable amenities and a balcony with views of the Mbingwe Valley below.
All rooms are furnished with authentic African furniture and handicrafts.
- 1 Suite
- 5 Triple Rooms
- 22 Twin Rooms
- 38 Double Room
2 Rooms for the physically challenged are available.
The central barbecue arena that is centered by a large open fire pit is the main dining area for breakfasts, lunches and dinner. Breakfasts and lunches are in general buffet styled affairs were as dinners feature a table d'hôte menu.
Bush breakfast and bush dinner may be arranged during your stay on request.
The wine list offers a broad selection of world wines, and local and imported beers and spirits.
- Swimmping pool overlooking the plains
- Central barbeque area
- Water gardens
- Wedding and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- TV room with satellite TV
Activities on offer at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge include;
- Daily game drives
- Balloon safaris
- Sunset cocktails by the pool
- Traditional dance performances
- Slide presentations by the resident naturalist
Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is both child and family friendly by offering family rooms and suites, child orientated wildlife and educational activities and of course menu's at the restaurant that is kid friendly.
Rates on Request
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season