- Game Drives
- Bush breakfasts, picnics and dinners
- Cosmic safaris
- Excellent birdlife
- Big cat sightings
- The famous wildebeest migration
- Lodge type; Tented Safari Camp
- Location; Serengeti National Park
- Lodge size; 12 Tented suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Sanctuary Kusini Camp is located in the southern area of the Serengeti National Park.
Perfectly sited in a cluster of kopjes (beautiful outcrops of granite rock), Kusini's twelve luxury tents blend seamlessly into the predator-rich plains of the Serengeti. Part of Kusini's charm is its remote and private location within the park, offering exceptional and essentially private game viewing.
Serengeti is home to the great wildebeest migration, and the short grass plains around Kusini provide the perfect setting for the wildebeest as they mass around the area in the early months of each year.
This is that perfect destination for couple, romantics and honeymooners alike. Understated luxury at its best.
The twelve luxury tents are shaded form the sun by acacia trees, and all are positioned carefully with thought out views of the plains below. Each tent has its own butler to look after guests during their stay.
Each tent has its own private wooden veranda with comfortable furniture, the ideal spot to relax for a sundowner after a hot restorative shower.
From bush breakfasts, private picnics, sundowners, three course lunches and dinners and everything in between, Sanctuary Kusini offers up an unforgettable experience like very few on the continent.
Meals typically consist of the following;
- Breakfast: Continental and full English Breakfast
- Lunch: Table d’Hote, 3 course meal with 2 choices, one being a vegetarian
- Dinner: Table d’Hote, 3 course meal with 2 to 3 choices, one being a vegetarian
In the main guest area of Sanctuary Kusini Camp one will find the dining area, lounge and library all of which afford guests spectacular views out over the Serengeti teaming with wildlife. A particular attraction in camp is the adjacent kopje from which picnics, sundowners and romantic dinners are had, the views from here are amazing.
- Bush boutique for curio shop purchases
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Private airstrip
Should seeing the big cats and the the great migration be top of your list then in a nutshell - look no further. Kusini is one of the top destinations in Tanzania never mind the Serengeti for wildlife sightings.
Game drives with experienced guides depart every morning and late afternoon. In the evening sit out with blankets on top of the main kopje and with the guidance of the camp manager, learn and explore all that is the African night sky.
Sanctuary Kusini Camp welcomes all children aged 6 and above and are required to share accommodation with their parents.
From US$ 495.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- All drinks (excluding premium brands and champagne)
- Daily housekeeping
- Two daily shared game viewing activities
- Return transfers to and from the Airstrip to the camp
- 24 hour on site staff and security
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Premium alcoholic drinks and champagne
- Additional activities
- Park, Camping and Concession Fees
- Tourism Development Levy
- All items of a personal nature
- Private vehicle and guide
- International and domestic flights