- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Nottens Bush Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Nottens Private Game Reserve
- Depart OR Tambo International Airport for the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Nottens.
- Arrive at the camp were after a short while you head out on your first-afternoon game drive.
- Returning to the camp in the early evening for a special dinner and a chat with your guides around a roaring fire.
- Spend the night at Nottens
Day 2: Nottens Private Game Reserve
- An early morning game drive on which we hope to catch Africa's big 5 in action.
- The possibility of a safari walk on returning to the lodge followed by lunch.
- Again we head off in search of the wildlife and birdlife of the Sabi Sand Reserve returning to camp in the early evening.
- A fantastic dinner awaits on our return.
- Spend the night at Nottens
Day 3: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- Depart early for morning game drive followed by breakfast.
- Transfer back to Johannesburg in a small aircraft.
- Safari ends
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- VIP greeting and assistance at OR Tambo International Airport
- Flights to and from lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All game activities
- All entry fees to all areas stipulated in the itinerary (except Kruger Park Conservation Fees)
- Return road transfers where applicable
- Excludes international flights into Africa
- Excludes international flights into Zimbabwe
- Items of a personal nature
- All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Single room supplement
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.