Granite Suites Highlights
- Complete privacy
- Heated plunge pools
- Rangers and staff
- Outdoor baths
- Ultimate in luxury
- Cuisine and wines
- Wildlife sightings
Londolozi Granite Suites Information
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Londolozi Game Reserve
- Lodge size; 3 private suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Londolozi Granite Suites offers an extraordinary experience for just six guests, set on the banks of the Sand River in the world famous Londolozi Private Game Reserve.
In this exclusive environment, an unforgettable safari experience awaits you. These are the Granite Suites at Londolozi.
All of this is what is most probably one of the most beautiful wildlife reserves in the world. With the "Big 5" literally on your doorstep, you are guaranteed a photographic safari of a lifetime.
The exclusive Londolozi Game Reserve covers 34 580 acres of pristine bushveld in the World famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve of South Africa.
Londolozi offers up the famed "Big 5", wild dog, cheetah and plains game as well as exceptional birdlife.
Londolozi offers her visitors some of the most exceptional wildlife sightings in all of Africa, famous not only for her leopards but big cats in general.
Birders will delight in the 500 plus species found within her area.
Londolozi is a Zulu word meaning "protector of all living things", a conservation philosophy that Londolozi has embraced in its sensitivity to the natural world.
Rooms and Suites
Three suites accommodate only six guests, overlooking the granite rocks of the Sand river only a few metres away.
Each suite offers a separate bedroom and separate lounge area adorned in silver, elephant grey and charcoal textures and materials. Private heated plunge pools as well as outdoor baths that rate as some of the most scenic in Africa await you.
All suites have air-conditioning as well as indoor and outdoor showers.
Cuisine and Wine
You will savour superb meals beneath a canopy of stars or in the comfort of your own suite, all cooked with only organic and free-range ingredients.
From breakfast to lunch and dinner, from high tea to the game drive snacks, you will discover the highest standards of culinary excellence which Londolozi is renowned for.
The central guest area of the lodge overlooks the Sand River and her magnificent granite boulders. A small thatched lounge area offers visits the warmth of a fireplace on those cool winters evenings.
A rim-flow pool is available to escape the heat of those summers days all the while watching the Sabi Sand wildlife pass right in front.
Apart from some of the best morning and afternoon game drives on the planet, Londolozi offers the following;
- Dedicated photographic safari vehicles
- Optional private safari vehicles with your own guide and tracker
- A full range of photographic equipment is available for hire
- Private Dinners
- Personalized itinerary for each day
- Bush Walks
- Cultural and local community tours
In a nutshell, your Londolozi safari will be tailor-made for you and for your expectations, desires and needs.
Londolozi Granite Suites does not accommodate children under the age of 16 years due to the adult nature of the lodge and surrounds.
Spa and Wellness
In the comfort of one's suite or private deck, a special treat awaits, enjoy either a Swedish, aromatherapy and reiki massage. A full list of options is available on request or arrival.
There is a dedicated Yoga deck is available with classes that range from beginner to intermediate. As far as we know, Londolozi is the only lodge that offers visitors dedicated Yoga classes.
A gym and fitness centre is available to guests staying at any of the Londolozi lodges. A fully equipped gym with cycling and rowing machines is open 24 hours a day.
Rates from R24 750.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing (pp)
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open Landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
- One group yoga class per day at Founders Camp
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children – Cubs Den program
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Self-drive park entrance fee
- Early morning and late afternoon departures
- Noise impact levy
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Londolozi “Living” purchases
- SSW Conservation Levy
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- No guide rooms
- Telephone calls
- Private Vehicles