Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Safari Lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-2: Timbavati Game Reserve
- We offer two options as to where you can fly into;
- Johannesburg International Airport
- Hoedspruit Airport (this option significantly cuts down driving time).
- On arrival at Johannesburg International Airport or Hoedspruit Airport, pick up your rental car and self-drive to the Timbavati Game Reserve.
- Arrive at Motswari Game Lodge and should time allow, depart on a late afternoon game drive.
- The next few days are spent viewing, photographing and experiencing the wonders of the Timbavati.
- Safari Highlights;
- Two game drives a day
- Wildlife Walks
- Pre-lunch safari interest talks
- Motswari's "The Leopard Man"
- Big 5
- Spotted Hyena
- 147 species of mammals
- 517 species of birds
- Optional spa treatments
- Estimated travelling time from Johannesburg: ± 6 hours = 487km
- Estimated travelling time from Hoedspruit Airport: ± 40 minutes.
- Accommodation; Motswari Game Lodge
Days 3-6: Kruger Walking Safari
- Leaving the Timbavati your head into the Kruger National Park, direction "Skukuza".
- Enter this private wilderness concession in the Kruger National Park.
- The next few days are split between lodges and camps as you walk the wilds of the African bushveld.
- Two highly qualified guides will share their wealth of bush knowledge with you – from the identification of animals, trees, grasses, insects and birds to the medicinal uses of plants, folklore and basic tracking and survival skills.
- Safari Highlights;
- 12 000 hectares private concession
- Maximum of eight people
- Sleep out under the stars
- 3 to 5-night trails are available
- Highly qualified guides
- Average walk being between 3 to 4 hours
- Fantastic wildlife sightings
- High tea in the African bushveld
- Estimated travelling time from Timbavati to Skukuza: ± 3 hours = 110km
- Accommodation; Rhino Post Safari Lodge
Day 7: Safari ends
- After your wildlife activity and breakfast, drive in the direction of your chosen airport;
- Estimated travelling time to Johannesburg: ± 7 hours = 483km
- Estimated travelling time to Skukuza: ± 40 minutes = 19km
- Estimated travelling time to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport: ± 3 hours = 120km.
- Accommodation based on budget
- Vehicle-based on budget
- Meals as stated
- Activities as stated
- Activities not included in above itinerary
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Fuel costs
- Car Hire Insurance