- Departure; Scheduled departure dates
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Lodging; Budget Camping
- Group Size; Maximum number of participants of 18
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Greater Kruger National Park
- Leaving behind Johannesburg, the city of gold, we head through the province of Mpumalanga to the world-famous Kruger National Park.
- By afternoon, we enter the: Nkambeni Reserve bordering the South Western region of the Kruger National Park.
- After settling in we enjoy an evening game drive followed by local dancing and dinner.
- Activity Package: Evening game drive in the Reserve.
- (Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
- Today we start with a morning game walk before proceeding into the Kruger National Park.
- Keep your eyes open for the diverse bird life and some of the more elusive animals.
- We enjoy an afternoon game drive, spotting the big cats and other smaller game with the elevated view provided by the truck.
- Activity Package: Morning Bush Walk.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park
- A full day of game viewing in Kruger National Park, in open 4x4 vehicle with fantastic photo opportunities so keep your eyes open for elephant, leopard, lion, buffalo and rhino.
- For those not participating in the activity package, the truck will also do a full day game drive.
- Activity Package: Full day 4×4 Game Drive.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 4: Safari ends
- We leave the Kruger National Park on our journey back to Johannesburg.
- We travel along the spectacular Panorama Route, Blyde River Canyon, the 3rd largest canyon in the world, offers breathtaking viewpoints, including God's Window and The Three Rondavels.
- The Bourke's Luck Potholes are the fascinating results of erosion caused by the River.
- Tour ends on arrival in Johannesburg.
- (Breakfast and Lunch)
Rates from R7 450.00 pp sharing
- Activity Package: From R2 000.00 pp
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Registered guides
- Some of the highlights
- Local and International Flights
- Activity package
- All items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.