- Departure; This safari departs 7 days a week
- Duration; 5 Days/ 4 Nights
- Lodging; Skukuza Camp (or similar)
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Kruger National Park
- We depart from Johannesburg between 06h30 – 08h00 to allow for various collection points.
- Our route takes us past through the Highveld and through the scenic Lowveld area.
- We stop for lunch en-route (own expense) and reach the Kruger National Park and Skukuza Rest Camp around early afternoon.
- After settling into our accommodations, we head out on our first game drive!
- We conduct all our game drives in specially adapted 4x4 open game drive vehicles, to allow our guests the best possible view and photographic opportunities.
- On our return, we have some time to visit the Park’s shop, go for a walk & just familiarising ourselves with our surroundings.
- Dinner is a two-course meal, served under the stars at our private camp.
- Wine is served with dinner but guests are welcome to bring along additional/alternative drinks which can be purchased at the shop.
- Dinner included
Days 2-4: Kruger National Park
- Safaris are all about early mornings, getting out there and seeing animals!
- After an early wake-up call we have tea or coffee & rusks.)
- We then set off on the morning safari which will take approximately 3-4 hours.
- On returning to Skukuza, breakfast/brunch will be ready at our camp.
- Skukuza is also a bird watcher’s paradise! Be sure to bring along your binoculars!
- A sunset drive affords you the opportunity to see nocturnal animals that are more active at night and the Park's rangers are allowed to return after the normal gate closing times.
- Additional walking safari from Skukuza is also on offer.
- (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Optional Excursion (free of charge)
- We offer an optional excursion to visit select attractions along the Panorama Route on all our Kruger Safaris of 3 days or longer.
- We stop in one of the small towns en-route for breakfast (included) and visit attractions such as the Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels, Lisbon Waterfalls and God’s Window.
- We return to Skukuza at around 11h00.
- This excursion is available free of charge, replaces one of the morning drives and will be coordinated by our staff while you are on safari with us.
- (Kindly note that this excursion is not available on the first or last day of your safari due to time constraints).
Day 5: Safari ends
- This morning we sadly have to leave the Park.
- We still have one more chance for game viewing from our closed, air-conditioned tour vehicle as we leave the park.
- The drive out of the park should take around 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- We stop en-route for lunch (own expense).
- The drive back to Johannesburg takes at least 4 hours and guests are advised to sleep over in Johannesburg on this night.
- (Breakfast included)
Rates from R11 160.00 pp
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Transport for the duration of your safari
- Pick up and drop off in Johannesburg/Pretoria
- Professional drivers/guides
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- Game viewing activities as stated
- SANParks sunset drive
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Accommodation in permanent or dome tents
- Bottled mineral water in vehicle
- Wine with evening meal
- Select Panorama Route attractions should you partake in
- Local and International Flights
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature and Gratuities
- Additional drinks at dinner, to be purchased at the Park's shop
- Private transfers outside scheduled times
- Shiduli Game Lodge
Shiduli Game Lodge, a "home away from home", is the perfect safari getaway for the budget-minded traveller who wants to experience the very best South African hospitality.
Nothing short of fantastic wildlife and birdlife can be found within the Karongwe Private Game Reserve.
- Lion Sands Narina LodgeWith nine thatched suites are available at Lion Sands Narina Lodge with each suite having a private game viewing deck as well as a private heated plunge pool, and this is before you even embark on a "Big 5" safari with the Kruger National Park.
- Thornybush Game Lodge
Thornybush Game Lodge offers unique exclusive Safari experiences in both open Land Rovers and on foot; whether you are a couple or a family looking to occupy your little one, Game Lodge is certainly the destination of choice for you.
- Motswari Game Lodge
Motswari is a hidden gem that is located deep within the "Big 5" Timbavati Game Reserve (that is famed for her "White Lions"); this family-run and operated lodge is surrounded by some of the best wildlife in the area.
One of the more popular safari accommodation establishments that we offer on Uyaphi.com.
- Ezulwini Billy's Lodge
Nestled within the Greater Kruger National Park and the Balule Nature Reserve, Ezulwini Billy's Lodge provides guests with stunning views of the surrounding bushveld and an environment where wildlife roams freely.
Guests can enjoy game drives, guided walks and night game drives, which offer incredible sightings of both wildlife and birdlife.
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp
With only twelve luxuriously appointed tented suites, Tanda Tula Safari Camp offers some of the best game viewing traversing thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness within the Timbavati Private Game Reserve.