- Departure; This safari departs 7 days a week
- Duration; 5 Days/ 4 Nights
- Lodging; Skukuza Camp (or similar)
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Kruger National Park
- We depart from Johannesburg between 06h30 – 08h00 to allow for various collection points.
- Our route takes us past through the Highveld and through the scenic Lowveld area.
- We stop for lunch en-route (own expense) and reach the Kruger National Park and Skukuza Rest Camp around early afternoon.
- After settling into our accommodations, we head out on our first game drive!
- We conduct all our game drives in specially adapted 4x4 open game drive vehicles, to allow our guests the best possible view and photographic opportunities.
- On our return, we have some time to visit the Park’s shop, go for a walk & just familiarising ourselves with our surroundings.
- Dinner is a two-course meal, served under the stars at our private camp.
- Wine is served with dinner but guests are welcome to bring along additional/alternative drinks which can be purchased at the shop.
- Dinner included
Days 2-4: Kruger National Park
- Safaris are all about early mornings, getting out there and seeing animals!
- After an early wake-up call we have tea or coffee & rusks.)
- We then set off on the morning safari which will take approximately 3-4 hours.
- On returning to Skukuza, breakfast/brunch will be ready at our camp.
- Skukuza is also a bird watcher’s paradise! Be sure to bring along your binoculars!
- A sunset drive affords you the opportunity to see nocturnal animals that are more active at night and the Park's rangers are allowed to return after the normal gate closing times.
- Additional walking safari from Skukuza is also on offer.
- (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Optional Excursion (free of charge)
- We offer an optional excursion to visit select attractions along the Panorama Route on all our Kruger Safaris of 3 days or longer.
- We stop in one of the small towns en-route for breakfast (included) and visit attractions such as the Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels, Lisbon Waterfalls and God’s Window.
- We return to Skukuza at around 11h00.
- This excursion is available free of charge, replaces one of the morning drives and will be coordinated by our staff while you are on safari with us.
- (Kindly note that this excursion is not available on the first or last day of your safari due to time constraints).
Day 5: Safari ends
- This morning we sadly have to leave the Park.
- We still have one more chance for game viewing from our closed, air-conditioned tour vehicle as we leave the park.
- The drive out of the park should take around 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- We stop en-route for lunch (own expense).
- The drive back to Johannesburg takes at least 4 hours and guests are advised to sleep over in Johannesburg on this night.
- (Breakfast included)
Rates from R11 160.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Transport for the duration of your safari
- Pick up and drop off in Johannesburg/Pretoria
- Professional drivers/guides
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- Game viewing activities as stated
- SANParks sunset drive
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Accommodation in permanent or dome tents
- Bottled mineral water in vehicle
- Wine with evening meal
- Select Panorama Route attractions should you partake in
- Local and International Flights
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature and Gratuities
- Additional drinks at dinner, to be purchased at the Park's shop
- Private transfers outside scheduled times