Rates on Request, budget dependent
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Lodging; Hotels, Guesthouses
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Cape Town
- On arrival at Cape Town International Airport, pick up your rental car and self-drive to your hotel of choice (optional airport transfer and get your rental car delivered to your hotel).
- The following few days are at your complete leisure, explore the area, shop or simply just relax the choice is yours.
- Numerous day and half day tours available;
- Cape Town community field trip
- Cape Town city tour
- Stellenbosch Winelands tour
- Walk to freedom tour
- Cape Peninsula tour
- A day safari
- Winelands tour
- Accommodation offerings; Cape Town Hotels
Days 4-5: Hermanus
- Departing Cape Town on the N2 highway, a relatively easy drive awaits (+- 4 hours with photo stops).
- Hermanus is the world famous for her whale watching, in fact, rated the best land based whale watching in the world by TripAdvisor.
- The next few days are at your leisure;
- Whale watching (in season), land or boat based options available
- Wine tasting
- Sight seeing
- Visit the Southern most tip of Africa
- Shopping and craft markets
- Kayaking on sea
- Great white shark cage diving or viewing
- Distance; 140km
- Accommodation offerings; Hermanus Hotels
Day 6: Safari ends
- From Hermanus back to Cape Town is roughly four hours.
- But please allow for plenty of time as this is one beautiful part of South Africa.
- NOTE; The penguin colony at Betty's Bay is well worth the stop.
- Distance; 140km
- Accommodation based on budget
- Vehicle-based on budget
- Meals as stated
- Activities as stated
- Activities not included in above itinerary
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Fuel costs
- Car Hire Insurance
- Welgelegen House
- The Dock House
- Glen Avon Lodge
- Ellerman Villa One
- Queen Victoria Hotel
- Camps Bay Retreat