Rates from R1 350.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Hotel type; Luxury Apartments
- Location; Cape Town V&A Waterfront
- Hotel size; 80 properties
- Recommended stay; 2-14 nights
Up against the extraordinary backdrop of Table Mountain, the world renowned Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is South Africa's most in-demand tourist destination. That's where you will find the luxurious Waterfront Village Cape Town.
Along with more than 80 properties that are within the Waterfront Village have all been immaculately equipped into luxuriously appointed apartments in accordance with comprehensive visitor requirements.
These luxury Waterfront apartments sit in the middle of the Waterfront basin, near to the city centre as well as the Cape Town Convention Centre.
Interesting attractions range from the Victoria Wharf shopping centre, everyday outings to Robben Island as well as the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Bedroom serviced apartments:
- Waterfront Village apartments range in size up to 70m² with large patios. Sleeps 2. Most 1 bedroom apartments have separate showers, while some have showers and baths.
2 Bedroom serviced apartments:
- Apartments range in size up to 159m² with large patios. Sleeps 4. All main bedrooms are en-suite. Second bedrooms have separate bathrooms.
3 Bedroom serviced apartments:
- Waterfront Village apartments range in size up to 180m² with large patios. Sleeps 6. All main bedrooms are en-suite. Second and third bedrooms have separate bathrooms.
Penthouses (1 - 4 Bedrooms):
- Penthouses range in size up to 300m² with large patios. Sleeps 8. Three bedrooms are en-suite. Separate guest bathroom.
Meals or even shopping can be pre-ordered prior to one's arrival. When confirming the booking we will send through meal plan options as well as a shopping list.
There are numerous restaurants in the area, most within walking distance.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Secure undercover parking
- Underfloor Heating & air conditioning
- Access to 2 outdoor swimming pools
Children are of all ages are welcome but child-friendly facilities are sparse. More suitable for older children.
- V&A Waterfront
- Restaurants and bistros
- Amazing views
- Centrally located
- Within walking distance to shops