Cape Town Tours
Nestling between the cold blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the warm waters of False Bay lies a thin strip of land of natural beauty and diversity, one of the top tourist destinations in the world. This is Cape Town and her surrounding beauty.
It is here that one will find a selection of tours that visit some of Cape Town's top attractions and destinations. All tours (except of course the self-drive options but then again one could always hire a guide for the day) are guided by experienced and professional guides in luxury and safe vehicles.
These tours can either be done as part of a group or on a private departure basis, either way, you are in for a great day out. The below trips can be mixed and matched to fit in with your schedule.
Our team has selected a portfolio of unique and yet popular Cape Town tours, these options can be incorporated into any bespoke itinerary and tailor-made to suite your schedule.
- Cape Town Self DriveSelf Drive itineraries in and around Cape Town for those who are who like to explore new areas on their own. Hire a vehicle, book your accommodation and drive yourself from destination to destination. Cape Town is one of the few cities with a fantastic road network, right up there with the best cities in the World.
- Cape Town Day ToursThere is so much to see and do when staying in or around Cape Town. Join one of the many day tours and enjoy all that the city and her surrounds has to offer. Visit Table Mountain, Cape Point, numerous wine farms, cultural and historical attractions or even some whale watching and shark diving. Cape Town seriously does have it all and more.
- Cape Town Helicopter ToursScenic flights over Cape Town and her surrounding attractions including Camps Bay, Hout Bay, False Bay and all the way down to the magnificent Cape Point. We offer six distinctively different options for you all the best prices possible. All helicopter flights are conducted by what we consider the best and safest company in Cape Town.
- Cape Wine ToursIt is here that we offer Cape wine tours to those who enjoy or who have yet to try South African wines. Scheduled or tailor-made itineraries are available for specialised wine tasting tours to the Constantia area or the vineyards and wine estates of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl or Robertson.
- Uthando ToursVarious cultural tour experiences are available, all offering that often missing link between the traveller and local communities with an insight into the rich cultural diversity that is South Africa. These tours are all about giving back, raising funds to develop communities in and around Cape Town.
- Cape Town Adventure ToursIt is here on this page that one will find our list of adventure activities in and around Cape Town, the Peninsula, Winelands and Overberg region of South Africa. These adventure activities include mountain bike tours, sand boarding, surf school, quad bikes, paragliding, skydiving, kitesurfing, sea kayaking and horse riding to mention just a few.
- Cape Town Holiday PlannerGetting the most out of your holiday in Cape Town, unfortunately, does require a fair amount of planning. Cape Town offers travellers more attractions, destinations, restaurants, cafe's, vineyards, beaches and self-driving routes that one can shake a stick at. We certainly would not want you missing out on something only because you did not know it was there.