The Dock House Boutique Hotel Highlights
- Swimming Pool
- Waterfront Location
- Secure parking
- Kids Club
- Babysitting service available
The Dock House Information
- Hotel type; Boutique Hotel
- Location; V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Hotel size; 6 Rooms and Suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Exclusive facilities and personal attention is what it is all about, and all the while being only a few metres away from the maddening crowds at the V&A Waterfront.
This little exclusive hotel comes very highly recommended by us at Uyaphi.com (one needs to book early to get space available here).
There is no smaller hotel anywhere near the Waterfront with six rooms and suites in total.
So concerning privacy, the "Dock House Hotel" is an ideal establishment for small groups of friends or family.
Rooms and Suites
Five spacious rooms and one grand suite, six in total. Each of the rooms and suite is individually decorated with a Victorian styled atmosphere.
The upstairs rooms have balconies while the downstairs rooms have verandahs.
Cuisine and Wine
Breakfasts are brought to life in the private kitchen and enjoyed around the pool or in the "morning" room. From personal experience, breakfast is as near perfect as perfect can get.
A sparkling private swimming pool with sun loungers is available for those hot summer days.
- A one minute walk to the V&A Waterfront
- Restaurants, nightlife and bars
- Numerous Day tours
- Wineland tours
Families and children are more than welcome, family rooms and kids activities are on hand.
Spa and Wellness
The Urban Beauty spa is just the place for unwinding after that long day of sightseeing and shopping, a state of the art gym accompanies the spa experience.
Rates from R3 625.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- 15% VAT
- All other meals and snacks
- All drinks
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature