Safari Booking Conditions· HOW TO BOOK
· THE CONTRACT
· CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
· TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
· GOVERNING LAW
- The booking fee is accepted as part of the inclusive fare and will only be refunded if the applicant cannot be accommodated. Please note that reservations cannot be made without a deposit.
- The balance of the fare is payable to Uyaphi.com eight weeks/ two months prior to the date of departure. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Uyaphi.com reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled. *Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your departure, - payment is required in full. *
- Late applicants however may join the Safari/ Tour on an "accommodation available" basis.
- On receipt of your full payment, Uyaphi Safaris CC will send vouchers, tour information, clothing lists etc. Please ensure that you receive the information before you leave on safari.
- Properties, Establishments and services within Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya (or any other Africa country other than above) are payable in US$ and EURO (€) only.
- Uyaphi Safaris CC does not accept payment by CHEQUE, under any circumstance due to FRAUD
- Due to high bank charges for both parties NO bank transfers under R2500.00 / €300.00 / U$400.00 accepted
- When settling invoices, payments or bills in South African Rand,Credit Card payments and Bank Transfers are available.
- When settling invoices, payments or bills in US$, Bank Transfers to Uyaphi Safaris CC's US$ Account is available only.
- When settling invoices, payments or bills in EURO', Bank Transfers to Uyaphi Safaris CC's EURO Account is available only.
Any transaction via American Express (AMEX) under R150,000.00 is subject to a 1.5% swipe fee – this will be debited along with the cost of your invoice – a swipe fee line will be added to your paid invoice.
- Uyaphi.com - means - Uyaphi Safaris CC (trading as Uyaphi.com)
- The Client - means - The person who accepts the booking by signature or any other means
- Persons Under His Authority - means - All persons who are accepted for a Safari/ Tour on the application of a client
- The client who signifies the acceptance of a booking does so on behalf of himself and persons under his authority, which means that all are bound by the booking conditions as if they had individually made the application them selves.
- All bookings are made by Uyaphi.com and no person has any authority on its behalf to vary any of the terms and conditions which are applicable.
- If you cancel prior to eight weeks/ two months before departure your deposit is forfeited. If your cancellation is made after the due date for full payment of your tour fare, charges will be levied.
- The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices, is as follows:
- More than 8 weeks notice - Deposit forfeited
- Less than 8 weeks notice - 22-60 Days = 50%
- Less than 3 weeks notice - 15-21 Days = 60%
- Less than 2 weeks notice - 0-14 Days = 100%
- Cancellation insurance is always recommended. It is the client's responsibility to arrange cancellation insurance.
- Should the client fail to join the Safari/ Tour after a departure or leave prior to its completion, no refund or liability will be accepted by Uyaphi.com.
- The client is aware that all the itineraries are flexible and will depend on local conditions.
- Uyaphi.com will converse with management of the service provider to see if alternative arrangements may be possible. The supplier's cancellation policy has full effect.
- All cancellations are subject to administration fees.
- Should the matter not be rectified whilst on tour, the client should inform Uyaphi.com (as well as the individual Safari/ Tour that has conducted the tour) as soon as possible. The complaint must be received in writing to both Uyaphi.com and the tour operator within 30 days of the completion of the Safari/ Tour, so that the complaint can be investigated. Claims will not be considered outside of that time.
- Agreed claims are payable in current bank accounts only - no credit card refund. Payments will be made within 30 days of agreement and not after this period.
- Uyaphi.com will not entertain complaints due to the Loss of Enjoyment where the full land arrangements have been provided.
- Uyaphi.com is not responsible for complaints lodged against a tour operator, although we will work in conjunction with the operator to resolve all matters pertaining to the complaint.
- Uyaphi.com will seek legal advice should a credit card charge back be enforced against Uyaphi.com by the complainant seeking compensation against one of our partners in travel.
- Even though Uyaphi.com will endeavour to assist the passenger in this regard, such assistance should be at the companies sole discretion, the client acknowledges that in so doing, Uyaphi.com is not assuming any obligation or liability, and that nevertheless the responsibility to ensure that the aforesaid documentation is in order and complies with such lawful and other requirements to enable the client to enjoy the benefits of the Safari/ Tour, remains the client's.
- The client acknowledges that Uyaphi.com nor the selected Safari/ Tour operator will be held liable to a refund of the tour fare or compensation, should the client be refused entry in a country for any reason.
- The client acknowledges that it is his/ her responsibility to take insurance. The client undertakes to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover his/ her personal requirements.
- Please note that credit card travel insurance is inadequate for a Safari/ Tour.
- When paying by credit card all Rates will be quoted in ZAR (South African Rand) and include VAT (Value Added Tax) unless otherwise stated.
- We believe the brochure/ web content and tariff are correct at time of printing, but all prices and services are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.