Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Natal North Coast
- On arrival at Durban International Airport, pick up your rental car and self-drive to the Natal North Coast.
- Drive to Hotel Izulu for your first stopover ± 1 hours (travelling at speed limits, no sightseeing) from the Durban International Airport.
- The following few days are at your complete leisure, explore the area or simply just relax the choice is yours.
- Embraced by subtropical vegetation, Hotel Izulu lies in the sun-drenched holiday resort town of Ballito.
- World-renowned for luxury accommodation, outstanding cuisine, an award-winning Spa and an extraordinary wedding venue, Hotel Izulu's warm, friendly atmosphere and attentive staff contribute to an unforgettable experience of relaxation, peace and tranquillity.
- Numerous day and half day tours available (optional);
- Durban City tour
- Shakaland Zulu Experience
- Ushaka Marine Tour
- Relaxing on some of the best beaches in the country
- Impilo Spa
- Dine a la carte at the elegantly contemporary Gigi's Restaurant
- Boasting 19 suites and the finest accommodation in Ballito, the hotel is a stylish blend of Tuscan architecture, African features and Balinese influences.
- Spend two nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Accommodation - Hotel Izulu
Days 3-5: Central Drakensberg
- After your morning breakfast, depart for the Scenic Central Drakensberg Mountain Range.
- Estimated travelling time from Durban: ± 2 - 2.5 hours (travelling at a leisurely pace).
- Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse offers beautiful country house accommodation in the Drakensberg Mountains in South Africa.
- With the crisp winter mornings, roaring log fires and beautiful sunny days of winter approaching us again, what more could one wish for than a couple of days at Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse for a romantic gourmet getaway in the Drakensberg Mountains.
- Dinner is a sumptuous 6-course affair with no effort or expense spared to give our guests a memorable dining experience.
- Tucked away in the beautiful Kamberg valley close to Giant's Castle Nature Reserve, and all the normal mountain pursuits such as swimming, walking and hiking are available.
- Numerous activities available (optional);
- Horse Riding
- Horse Stud Tours and Local Adventures
- Sani Pass
- Crane Rehabilitation Centre
- Midlands Meander
- Bushman Rock Art
- Accommodation - Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse
Days 5- 6: Phinda Private Game Reserve
- After your breakfast, depart for the Phinda Private Game Reserve in the Zululand Region Of KwaZulu Natal.
- Estimated travelling time from Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse to Phinda: ± 5 hours (travelling at a leisurely pace).
- Check into your chosen lodge and should time allow, depart on a late afternoon game drive.
- Face-to-face with lions and rhino, up close to a whale shark or battling sailfish, that's the Phinda experience, one of the most exciting safari destinations in Africa.
- Located between the azure waters of the Indian Ocean and the lush waterways of the World Heritage Greater Saint Lucia Wetland Park, Phinda's 17 500 hectares span seven unique habitats.
- Numerous activities available;
- Mzinene River canoeing
- Twice daily game drives
- Interpretive bush walks
- Mzinene River boat cruise
- Deep Sea Fishing (optional)
- Flight of the Fish Eagle(optional)
- Scuba safaris(optional)
- Zulu Cultural Tour (optional)
- Accommodation - Phinda Forest Lodge
Day 7: Safari Ends
- After your morning game drive and breakfast, depart for Durban ± 3 to 4 hours (travelling at a leisurely pace).
- Accommodation based on budget
- Vehicle based on budget
- Meals as stated
- Activities as stated
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not included in above itinerary
- Fuel costs
- Car Hire Insurance