Zambia Honeymoon Lodges
A small selection of our favourite safari lodges and camps, all perfect for honeymooners, romantics and couples alike.
Establishments are small and intimate and offer something different that will make one's romantic safari stand out from the crowd, whether it be rooms with a view, private verandahs and plunge pools, stunning baths, amazing en-suite bathrooms facilities, private game drives or that classic romantic dinner for two.
Zambia is the perfect safari destination for all those romantics out there; explore the wilds of the Lower Zambezi, South Luangwa, Kafue National Park, followed by a few nights on the banks of the Zambezi River with Victoria Falls a few minutes drive away.
At the moment, we cannot think of a better honeymoon safari destination than what Zambia has to offer.
Most Romantic Zambia Lodges
- Shumba CampShumba Camp is situated in the northern region of the Kafue National Park, in the famed Busanga Plains area. The Plains, covering approximately 750 square kilometers, is considered one of Zambia's most important wetlands as well as a wildlife paradise with a wealth of plains game, predators and birds.
- Chiawa CampChiawa Camp is a must for any visit to Zambia with superb accommodation, magnificent game viewing and scenery, and a large variety of activities are complemented by renowned guiding. A stunning thatched lounge area with upstairs viewing deck provides one of the best views of the Zambezi.
- Chongwe River SuitesChongwe River Suites is the proud culmination of years of design and experience and is also the perfect marriage between Chongwe Camp and Chongwe House. The two rooms share a lounge and dining area appointed with fine furniture and antiques that over look a private pool and the Zambezi.
- Potato Bush CampPotato Bush Camp located on the banks of the Zambezi River in a very remote corner of the Lower Zambezi National Park offers guests a small and exclusive safari experience like few others. Only four tented suites all offer stunning panoramic views overlooking the Zambezi River and Zambezi escarpment.
- Sausage Tree CampSausage Tree Camp is set in a stunning location on the banks of the Zambezi in the heart of the Lower Zambezi's best game viewing area. The camp overlooks an expanse of narrow channels and low set reed islands teeming with game, with the magnificent Zambezi escarpment as the backdrop.
- Nkwali CampNkwali Camp has been designed so that guests always look out - to the bush and to the Luangwa River. The land is superb game viewing country, with a beautiful area of ebony woodland and open grasslands. Elephants regularly cross the Luangwa, seen from the bar, or come to the waterhole near the thatched dining room.
- Mukambi Safari LodgeMukambi Safari Lodge offers guests a safari experience in the Kafue National Park's central region, a region famed for excellent wildlife and birdlife. Located on the banks of the Kafue River, Mukambi offers game drives, walking safaris, fishing excursions, boat and sunset cruises.