Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
- Enquire Now
Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge is located on the eastern side of the Ngorongoro crater rim. Opened in 1992 and located in Lemala hill, in the volcanic highlands of northern Tanzania. The lodge is situated at 7,800 feet above sea level. A world heritage site, the crater is renowned worldwide as a wildlife sanctuary.
The lodge is quite large with great views from the main dining area. There is a swimming pool area situated right on the front portion of the hotel, where you can swim and watch the wildlife in the crater.
Your stay at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge will be complemented by the very friendly staff.
Rooms & Suites:
There are 91 en suite rooms at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge, most with magnificent views into the Ngorongoro Crater. Suites are equipped with spacious rooms, complete bathrooms with bidet and wash hand basin, in-room dining, central heating radiators, wall-to-wall carpeting and writing desk.
Food & Wine:
The meals are served in the main restaurant and are prepared in international and local flavors by professionally trained chefs. There is also a coffee shop for light meals and a pub.
– Swimming pool
– Game drive
– Cultural visits to the Maasai villages
– Curio and gift shop
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Ngorongoro Crater
- - Lodge size; 91 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - Exclusive position on the Eastern rim allowing views of sunset
- - Private access road to crater floor
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's