Escape To The Zanzibar Archipelago And Find That Perfect Island Or Beach Hideaway
One of the iconic holiday destinations of East Africa. Whether you wish to immerse yourself in the island's culture and history or relax on an Indian Ocean beach, the Zanzibar Archipelago is for you.
The islands offer Africa's most unique and popular tropical island experiences. A mixture of cultural experiences and paradise all adds up to make these islands a "must-see" and "must-experience" for any traveller to Eastern Africa.
Places and attractions to explore while on holiday include;
- Stone Town, a World Heritage Site, is home to a labyrinth of twisting streets, bustling marketplaces, meticulously carved wood doors, and magnificent mosques.
- The Jozani Forest Reserve is another must-see spot on Zanzibar, where the endangered Kirk's red colobus monkey and Aders' duiker can be found.
- The north-eastern coast of Zanzibar Island is home to Mnemba Island, a private paradise with luxurious villas, breathtaking scenery, and diverse marine life.
- The Archipelago is encircled by beautiful turquoise waters dotted with dhows (traditional Arab sailing boats) and brimming with aquatic life and species.
- Pemba Island, Mafia Island and Mnemba Island provide exclusive, luxurious, and intimate accommodation for families, romantics, and honeymooners alike.
We offer various resort, lodge and hotel options in and around Zanzibar, Pemba, Mafia and of course, the private island of Mnemba. From historic residences and boutique hotels in Stone Town to the beach resorts (large and small) and the ultimate in the exclusive island and beach lodges, something for everyone, no matter the budget or expectations.
We would advise that one look at at least five nights when wanting to explore all that the island has on offer, or should one wish to kick back and relax before or after a safari on the Tanzanian mainland.
The magnificent islands off the coast of Tanzania can easily be added to any safari itinerary for either Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda that we offer on Uyaphi.com. It is as simple as just advising us of your interest, and we will come up with a selection that suits your budget, available timeframe and interests.
No matter what lodge, resort or boutique hotel you choose, you are sure to have a unique, memorable and safe experience. Combine the islands with any one of our safari lodges in Tanzania for the perfect safari itinerary.
Enquire today and book your very own slice of Tanzania's spice island paradise of Zanzibar.
The Best Hotels, Resorts And Lodges In Zanzibar
Zanzibar Palace Hotel
From US$ 165.00 ppZanzibar Palace Hotel is the perfect place to stay for couples, families or honeymooners looking for a wonderfully romantic hideaway in the heart of Zanzibar's historic and culturally rich Stone Town. Zanzibar Palace offers guest 9 amazing rooms and suites all decorated with the influences of Zanzibar's rich history.