- Lodge type; Luxury Hotel
- Location; Zanzibar
- Lodge size; 67 rooms and suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The Park Hyatt Zanzibar offers guests excellent facilities, international standards, fine cuisine and of course luxurious accommodation all the while offering that perfect base from which to explore Stone Town.
The hotel itself is housed within 2 historic buildings, one dating back to the 17th century. A typical Zanzibari mansion with a centered courtyard and a glorious exterior with views out over the Indian Ocean and Stone town.
56 luxurious rooms and 11 luxurious suites are on offer, these are divided into Standard, View, Deluxe and Suite. All seamlessly blend understated elegance, contemporary style, modern technology and timeless regional accents.
- Standard; Spacious 45-sq. metre rooms with views of Stone Town or hotel garden.
- View; Spacious 45-sq. metre rooms with views of the Indian Ocean.
- Deluxe; Spacious 50-sq. metre rooms with views of the Indian Ocean and Dhow Harbours.
- Suite; Spacious100-sq. metre rooms with views of the Indian Ocean and Dhow Harbours.
A unique dining concept awaits at the Park Hyatt Zanzibar, guests enjoy dining in a selection of elegant restaurants showcasing authentic local cuisine all within relaxed and comfortable surrounds.
The Pool Lounge (adjacent to the oceanfront infinity pool), specializes in local fish dishes with traditional western salads, sandwiches and snacks.
All bars offer their oceanfront terraces overlooking the Indian Ocean and a small private beach.
We also recommend experience restaurants within Stone Town itself, get out there and experience Zanzibari cuisine at any one of the amazing eateries within walking distance of the hotel.
- 24-hour monitored security staff
- 24-hour Room Service
- Cable / satellite TV channels
- Car park and valet services
- Coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Concierge service
- Daily international newspaper
- Guest Shop
- Hair dryer
- Individual air-conditioning control
- In-room safe
- Iron / ironing board
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Limousine service and airport transfers
- Multilingual hotel staff
Use the Park Hyatt Zanzibar as a base from which to explore everything that is Stone Town, from the maze of narrow alleys to mosques, ornate palaces, shops and bazaars. We do of course recommend hiring a professional guide who has in-depth knowledge of the history and culture of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Here are some of the attractions that are worth visiting;
- Forodhani Gardens
- House of Wonders
- Livingstone House
- Maruhubi Palace Ruins
- Mtoni Palace Ruins
- Mwangapwani Coral Cave
- Old Dispensary
A sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. The Park Hyatt Zanzibar offers visitors the opportunity to rejuvenate the body, calm the mind and nourish the soul in 3 large spa suites.
A selection of holistic therapies and body treatments with a varied menu are available that range from 30 minutes to a 150 minutes.
A fully equipped fitness centre offering state-of-the art cardio equipment and strength training facilities is available to guests
- Pool Bar
- Zamani Residence Restaurant
- Oceanfront infinity pool
- Local beach
- Anantara Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Surrounding culture and history
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season