- Sun tanning
- Zanzibar sight seeing
- A watersports centre
- Small but adequate fitness centre
- Frangipani Spa
- Child Friendly
- Lodge type; Island Resort
- Location; Zanzibar
- Lodge size; 70 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Breezes Beach Club is one of the best-known resorts on the island and is found in an untouched corner on the South East coast of Zanzibar.
Breezes offers travellers a fantastic setting along a beautiful beach lapped by the warm Indian ocean currents. A tropical hideaway that is a popular destination for couples and families alike.
This is the perfect destination to relax and unwind after one's Tanzania safari, with days spent on an African beach.
Breeze's is located 90 minutes away from the airport in Stonetown.
The accommodation at Breezes Beach Club is spacious and comfortable stone flats, with air-conditioning and a choice of Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms or Suites.
- Standard Rooms: Standard rooms are located further away from the sea on the property with a terrace and garden view. Standard and Deluxe are identical in terms of décor and size.
- Deluxe Rooms: Located on the ground floor of bungalows with terrace.
- Suites: Located on the upper floor of bungalows with large balcony and sunbeds. The Suites have a walk-in dressing room and a larger bathroom with a large terrace, a private sunbathing area, and a covered outdoor lounge area.
All rooms and suites are tastefully decorated in ivory tones, cotton throws, teak wood finishes and Zanzibar carvings.
With a blend of exotic spices, seafood delicacies and stunning locations one is most certainly spoilt for choice.
There are no less than 4 different restaurants within the grounds of the resort;
- Salama dining room
- The Breakers Grill
- The Tides
- The Sultans Table
The following bars are on offer to quench ones thirst;
- The Safari Bar
- The Dhow Bar/Pool Bar
- The Baraza Bar
- The Chai Room
Facilities at Breezes Beach Club are numerous and include;
- Floodlit tennis court
- Movie room
- Fitness centre
- Kiddies club
- Swimming pool
- A dive centre
The Rising Sun Dive Center on-site at the lodge is a licensed PADI dive centre offering services to those from beginner status all the way through to the advanced divers out there.
Activities based at the resort;
- Beach Volleyball
- Pedal boats
- Daily snorkelling trips to the lagoon by boat
A well-stocked watersports and activities centre where one can hire;
- Floating trampolines
- Kite surfing equipment
Children and families are more than welcome at Breezes Beach Club with family accommodation, activities and menu are on offer.
Breezes Beach Club features Zanzibar's first spa, namely The Frangipani Spa. The spa offers a selection of beauty and health options including facials, massages, hand and foot treatments and meditation.
Additionally, there is also a sanctuary of Spiritual Fitness for those into yoga and meditation.
Rates on Request
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season