Seronera Wildlife Lodge
- Enquire Now
Seronera Wildlife Lodge is one of the most important spots of Serengeti National Park. This area is in the heart of the Serengeti, where all game drive, balloon safari, and catching planes take place.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge is located in the migratory route, and it provides front- seat viewing of this extraordinary natural phenomenon.
Serengeti Safari Lodge is artfully constructed round a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding; next to the lodge, several waterholes attract day and night the most amazing animals, providing a unique opportunity for a close encounter with the so called Big Five.
Rooms & Suites:
Seronera Wildlife Lodge has 75 spacious guestrooms, all of them affording stunning views over the Serengeti plains.
Elegantly decorated in authentic traditional African style, the rooms are fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms, shower attachments, bathtub and central heating system. King - size beds are provided with mosquito nets over the air vents.
Food & Wine:
The Chui Restaurant, elegantly featuring the safari atmosphere, made of rock and wood elements, perfectly combines the international high standards of hospitality and service with exquisite exotic touches of local lifestyle. Our professional chefs make the delights of the most demanding gourmets both in international as well as local recipes.
The Pango IndoorBar is a friendly meeting point where guests can relax with a cocktail in hand and exchange stories of their day's adventures, or play different sorts of board games.
The Ikoma Sundowner Outdoor Bar affords from its wide terrace breathtaking views over the endless Serengeti plains. It is the ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the Serengeti.
– Day wildlife watching.
– Game driving photographic safaris.
– Specialized wildebeest migration safaris.
– A safari aboard a hot - air balloon over the endless plains of the Serengeti.
– Delicious picnics in the wild.
– The exclusive boutique offers local art and handicrafts to take a piece of Safari home!
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Serengeti National Park
- - Lodge size; 75 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - A safari aboard a hot - air balloon
- - Delicious picnics in the wild
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's