Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
- Enquire Now
The magnificent Cape Royale Luxury Hotel is perfectly positioned in Cape Town's Green Point, just a short walk from the V&A Waterfront and city centre. Absolutely everything about the Cape Royale screams exclusivity, where one is always treated like royalty.
The Cape Royale offers guests stunning views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean, and the nearby Waterfront (especially from the rooftop Sky Bar).
Rooms & Suites:
Opulent touches and all the modern amenities one would expect from a hotel of this standard feature throughout all the rooms, suites, and villas.
All room types offer satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, Egyptian cotton sheets, a pillow menu (yes that is correct, a "pillow menu"), as well as a fully equipped kitchenette for those times when you do not feel like eating out.
Food & Wine:
The Cape Royale's in-house Bistro 1800°, named such because of the meats which are grilled at a temperature of 1800° Fahrenheit, offers some of the best steaks and shellfish in Cape Town, and is a must for at least once during your stay.
The Sky Bar and pool deck, situated away from the maddening crowds, offers panoramic views over the city and Atlantic ocean, and serves refreshing cocktails (or your choice of beverage) and sushi. And we at Uyaphi.com can’t think of many better ways to sit back, relax and take in one of our perfect Cape Town sunsets.
- Hotel Information
- - Hotel type; 5 Star Hotel
- - Location; Green Point, Cape Town
- - Hotel size; 82 Rooms, Suites & Villas
- - Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
- Hotel Highlights
- - Multilingual concierge and front desk staff
- - Fully equipped cardiovascular gym and wellness centre
- - Roof top Sky Bar and Pool Deck
- - Valet parking
- - Child-minding services
- Rates from: R 1750.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's