Bushmans Kloof Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Cape Winelands
- - Location; Swartland
- - Lodge size; 32 guest
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
A malaria and predator free sanctuary to endangered species of wildlife and flora, with over 130 Bushman rock art sites and one of South Africa's Natural Heritage Sites.
Bushmans Kloof Lodge, an exclusive, fully catered for villa in the reserve is ideal for families with young children or groups of friends seeking their own private wilderness.
Rooms & Suites:
Accommodating a maximum of 32 guests, all suites and guest rooms are elegantly appointed and furnished to create a feeling of restfulness and peace.
A subtle fusion of African and European design enhances your personal space at Bushmans Kloof, while small surprises and thoughtful details offer you a special welcome.
Guest rooms are either in cottages set among landscaped gardens and pools, or form part of the original Manor House (circa 1843), where the suites were named after early Scottish pioneers and explorers.
Food & Wine:
In keeping with the high standards and tradition of Relais & Chateaux, the gourmet dining at Bushmans Kloof is crafted from the finest and freshest local ingredients, making it an art in taste, aromas and textures.
Every meal at Bushmans Kloof Lodge is a special occasion and a feast for the senses, with the executive chef's contemporary cuisine offering a fusion of healthy country food and sensational gourmet fare. Special dietary requirements are catered for on request.
- Luxury Cederberg Safari Lodge for a maximum of 32 guests in 16 rooms Private 7500-hectare Wildlife and Fynbos Reserve
- Botanical gardens, waterfowl pond and rolling lawns
- Organic herb, vegetable and flower garden
- Private airstrip (20 minutes transfer from airstrip to lodge)
- The Homestead with gourmet restaurant and dining terrace, book & DVD Library, lounge, TV lounge, bar and wine cellar
- Manor House reception, bar and wooden deck under ancient Ficus Trees
- Trading Post gift shop
- Heritage Centre & Rudner Collection (Bushman artefacts)
- Conference venue, fully equipped for up to 32 delegates
- The Spa
- Outdoor dual massage area
- Fitness Centre
- 4 Outdoor swimming pools, including one heated pool
Whether you would like to explore your adventurous nature, unwind your body or soothe your soul, we offer an activity to match your requirement.
To experience the best of this magical wilderness reserve, you are invited to combine a variety of activities with relaxation. An extensive selection of quality activities and services awaits you.
- Lodge Highlights
- - Ride in a game viewing vehicle
- - Discover over 130 rock art sites
- - Nature hikes, mountain biking and canoeing
- - Fly-fishing
- - The Spa
- Rates from: R 2950.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's