Ellerman Villa Two Highlights
- Return transfers
- Private kitchen
- Private chef & hospitality team
- Three bedrooms
- Private cinema
- Private Infinity pool
- 432 square metres
Ellerman Villa Two Information
- Hotel type; Luxury Villa
- Location; Bantry Bay
- Hotel size; 3 Bedrooms
- Recommended stay; 2-14 nights
Entirely separate from Ellerman House yet on the same property, two exclusive-use, privately staffed villas offer all the benefits of being attached to a small hotel with the advantage of complete privacy and flexibility and are perfectly suited to families or friends.
Built on multiple levels with en suite bedrooms, spacious entertainment and relaxation areas, and private infinity pools, each villa epitomises the glamorous beach lifestyle for which Cape Town has become famous.
Rooms and Suites
Three of the most absolutely amazing en-suite bedrooms are available. You simply just have to trust on this, these rooms are in our (humble) opinions are the best in Cape Town.
Cuisine and Wine
Guests are welcome to make special requests beyond the daily à la carte options, and a 24-hour guest pantry is stocked with homemade fare.
Under the guidance of Chef Veronica, the cuisine at Ellerman House works in concert with our art and fine wine, creating an experience notable to even the most well-versed travellers. As guests enjoy views of the Atlantic, Chef Veronica delights with her vibrant recipes, highlighted by Cape Malay spices and Farmers’ Market organic fruit and vegetables. The menu items change daily but stay focused on modern European-style dishes.
The Pantry is your guilty pleasure. Fresh, homemade treats are prepared daily, making it perfect for a light snack between meals, or for grabbing supplies before heading out for the day. Cakes are baked fresh every morning and guests can help themselves to a range of teas, coffees and drinks during the day or night.
There is also a private cinema on this level. The top floor’s open-plan living and dining areas flow outdoors onto two terraces and an infinity pool. Size: 432 square metres / 4650 square feet
- Available on an exclusive-use basis only
- Children over the age of 14 years
- 3 bedrooms with open plan bathrooms and private terraces
- Spacious entertainment areas, outdoor living and private infinity pool
- Interactive designer kitchen
- Private Cinema
- Access to all public areas at Ellerman House including Art Gallery, Wine Gallery and Spa.
Families are more than welcome.
Spa and Wellness
The Ellerman House Spa is a natural extension of the property’s commitment to quality and personalised service. Situated on the ground floor of Villa One, it is approached through a garden with tranquil water features, lush indigenous plants and ocean views.
A small, highly experienced team of therapists offers a carefully considered menu of skin care therapy and body treatments designed for relaxation, rejuvenation and self-improvement. Everything is designed to soothe the senses while the body and mind are coaxed into balance.
With two single treatment rooms and one double room designed for couples, the spa specialises in cutting-edge massage techniques and anti-ageing beauty rituals drawing on the wisdom and restorative, healing techniques of different cultures from around the world.
In addition, there is a sensation shower, sauna and steam room for hydrotherapy.
Spa is open from Monday – Sunday: 10h00 – 19h00
Rates from R75 000.00
- Sole use per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Transfers return Cape Town International Airport and Cape Town locations
- Fully inclusive breakfast
- Private Chef
- Hospitality Team
- Fully stocked bar
- Guest pantry
- Daily sunset cocktails & canapés
- Access to Ellerman House Spa & Fitness Center
- Uncapped Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour monitored security
- Private and secure parking available
- Lunch and dinner
- Wines and Champagne
- Invited guest' meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Local and international flights