Rates from R7 699.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Hotels
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Cape Town / Oudtshoorn
- Leaving Cape Town we travel via Montagu on 'Route 62' to the town of Barrydale.
- Lunch here is on your own account, plenty of options available but the Country Pumpkin Restaurant come highly recommended.
- From Barrydale, we head towards the Ostrich capital of South Africa, Oudtshoorn.
- After a fascinating tour of an ostrich farm, we go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded, for good reason, as one of South Africa's most spectacular natural wonders.
- We overnight in an Oudtshoorn hotel
Day 2: Oudtshoorn / Knysna
- Leaving Oudtshoorn behind us we head towards the coast over the spectacular Outeniqua Pass to George, where we then continue onto Knysna in the best possible way - on board the nostalgic steam train, the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe.
- Upon arrival in Knysna spend the rest of the day discovering the joys of the town's many art galleries, craft shops and coffee bars.
Day 3: Knysna
- Numerous activities are on offer in and around Knysna
- A cruise on the Knysna and an outing to the Featherbed Nature Reserve are recommended.
- A tour to the Knysna heads where photographic opportunities abound around every nook and cranny.
- After lunch, the afternoon is at your leisure, explore the town and shop until you drop.
- (Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 4: Port Elizabeth
- We get to Port Elizabeth mid-afternoon, after a drive through the Tsitsikamma Forest.
- The tour ends at the airport or at a central hotel.
- Tour in air-conditioned micro-buses or 16-seater mini-buses
- Professional tour guides
- Rooms with private facilities, on a twin share basis
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Hotel porterage included
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not included in above itinerary