The Victoria & Alfred Hotel Highlights
- Swimming Pool
- Position, position, position
- Spa and treatment rooms
- Babysitting service available
- Restaurant and bar
The Victoria & Alfred Information
- Hotel type; 4-star hotel
- Location; Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Hotel size; 94 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
The Victoria & Alfred Hotel offers a central location to everything that the waterfront has to offers all within a minute to two's walk from the hotel.
A mid-range hotel (based on its 4 Star grading) that offers everything that one could desire.
The friendly atmosphere and attention to detail is up there with the best that Cape Town has on offer.
Rooms and Suites
94 rooms are spread out over the three floors, each one enjoying views out over the vibrant working harbour (some offer views out over the city and onto Table Mountain).
Our favourite room types here at Uyaphi are the superior luxury double rooms that offer king-sized beds and en-suite amenities.
Cuisine and Wine
The OYO Restaurant and Cocktail Bar offers guest and visitors alike one of the better dining experiences within the precinct.
This also is where the scrumptious breakfast is served.
Luxury facilities abound with the Victoria & Alfred Hotel, including;
- A Spa with an attached state-of-the-art gym.
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- V&A Waterfront
- Restaurants, bars and nightlife
- Cape Towns day tours
- Cape Winelands
Children of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Wellness
Through delivering a consistently high standard, the spa enjoys a large following of regular Sanctuary Spa-goers.
Rates from R2 050.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- 15% VAT
- All other meals and snack
- All drinks
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature