More Quarters Highlights
- Children of all ages welcome
- Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, with our compliments
- Each apartment is air-conditioned
- Each apartment has a kitchen, bathroom en-suite, satellite television
- Close to everything in Cape Town
More Quarters Information
- Hotel type; Luxury Apartments
- Location; Cape Town CBD
- Hotel size; 18 Apartments
- Recommended stay; 2-14 nights
More Quarters is unique in that it affords the privacy of apartment-style living, coupled with the convenience of a luxury hotel's services and amenities.
The More Quarters are situated just a few minutes walk from the Cape Cadogan main reception. Conveniently located just off fashionable Kloof Street, some of Cape Towns’ finest restaurants are a leisurely stroll away. Enjoy the buzz and breakfast at an array of street-side cafes.
Rooms and Suites
Each of the 15 One-Bedroom Apartments is individually decorated and has an en-suite bathroom, lounge and kitchen area. It’s simply impossible to choose a favourite, as each has a character and appeal of its own. Four of these apartments also have a sleeper couch, ideal for little bodies.
If you are travelling with a couple of friends or as a small family, each of the 3 Two-Bedroom Apartments can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. 2 bedrooms each have an en-suite bathroom, and the generous lounge and kitchen area allow for a shared space that is not restrictive.
Cuisine and Wine
More Quarters accommodates guests on a ‘Bed & Breakfast’ basis.
The chef takes great pleasure in hand-crafting magnificent breads and confectionary, and has been known to gracefully decline offers from many-a-guest asking to take her home. There is no better way to start the day than in our classic-style Breakfast Room overlooking the city, with a breakfast fit for royalty – whether hungry, healthy or selective.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Room service is on offer from 12h00 to 21h00 daily
- Laundry & dry cleaning services available
- Access to the Virgin Active Health Club, with return transfers available
- Airport transfers too, through MORE Private Travel
- Babysitting service
- If you have something to send, they will gladly courier it for you
At More Quarters we welcome families. The apartments are an ideal location for our younger guests as they are equipped with all the amenities children would have at home. For the younger members of your family, cots and baby chairs are available.
Rates from R2 815.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary scheduled transfers within a 6km
- 15% VAT
- Minibar in room
- All beverages
- Telephone calls
- Transfers not specified
- Any extras will be for the guest’s account
- Travel insurance