Tintswalo Atlantic Highlights
- Private beach
- Private facilities
- Stunning views
- Away from all the crowds
- Very romantics
- Swimming pools
- Dining Experiences
Tintswalo Atlantic Information
- Lodge type; Hotel
- Location; Cape Town
- Lodge size; 11 suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Classy nevertheless subtle, Tintswalo Atlantic provides "home away from home comforts", unobtrusive service as well as delicious culinary masterpieces inside the most breathtaking location. Situated unobtrusively amongst the boulders of the Atlantic Ocean's water's edge as well as the slopes belonging to the Cape Mountain Fynbos Reserve, recognised globally for it's phenomenal rich and varied fauna and flora. Tintswalo Atlantic offers you complete privacy and relaxation, considering the sea honestly is a stone's throw away from the pebbled seaside!
This is the ideal place to go for guests needing to unwind right next to the ocean. Additionally, it is perfect for holiday goers wishing to spend their days and nights discovering the numerous sight-seeing opportunities of the Cape Peninsula, coming back "home" at the end of a hectic day!
Rooms and Suites
All the Tintswalo suites are individually adorned to replicate the experiences along with shades of assorted well-known island destinations around the globe.
The air-conditioned suites are quite literally, positioned on the fringe of the Atlantic Ocean. Each suite features its own exclusive view of the sea along with the majestic Sentinel across the bay. The suites assurance superior levels of comfort and privacy, and furthermore whale watching is an hassle-free activity at specific times of the year.
Large en-suite bathrooms, all with his and her basins along with showers also relish in continuous ocean views.
Cuisine and Wine
The Tintswalo kitchen area is a unique one, headed by Danelle. The cooking wizards' singular goal would be to provide visitors with the sensation of a home away from home.
The kitchen and dining area are open plan and also designed in such a manner that visitors should preferably have a seat at the counter (with a glass of legendary Cape wine) while you're watching the Tintswalo's culinary chefs doing their thing, while they weave their magic.
Visitors are treated to somewhat of a sublime breakfast, and afternoon tea. 'A La Carte' lunches in addition to dinners are also offered.
Tintswalo Atlantic's public areas have been completely built mainly from wood and glass to merge harmoniously together with the all-natural and staggeringly amazing surrounds. Amenities consist of a lounge, bar, modest wine cellar, dining area, and interactive kitchen area.
The common component shared by each one is the spectacular ideas of the ocean and mountains.
Through the extended wooden terrace featuring a heated Spa bath and comfy lounge chairs, one has a sense of being suspended over the ocean.
- Soak up the atmosphere in the fast-paced functioning harbour of Hout Bay. Throughout the week one can observe fishing trawlers in addition to crayfish boats unload their catches.
- Go on a boat journey to Seal Island, a little island behind the Sentinel, which happens to be densely populated by some six thousand seals.
- Explore Table Mountain National Park on foot - there are numerous walks and hiking trails.
- Spend the day exploring the nearby Constantia Winelands, the birthplace of the wine farming industry in Cape Town.
- Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at the V&A Waterfront, or one of the other renowned shopping districts.
- Visit the many attractions that the city of Cape Town offers.
- Go on a Cape Peninsular day excursion.
- A big attraction in Hout Bay is the World of Birds. This is the largest bird park in Africa and one of the few large bird parks in the world. Over 3 000 birds (and small animals) of 400 different species are uniquely presented in more than 100 spacious landscaped walk-through aviaries.
- For the more adventurous there's sea kayaking.
Children are welcome, a babysitting service provided by our staff is available, rates are available upon request.
Spa and Wellness
A lovely selection of pampering massages, manicures, pedicures and reflexology. These luxurious treatments are offered either in your private suite or a lodge space of your choosing.
Rates from R11 600.00 per person
- Tintswalo Atlantic Rates
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Bed and breakfast
- VAT and tourism taxes
- Local and international flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Cape Town & Hermanus
6 Days / 5 NightsA unique 6-day safari itinerary where one gets to explore all that the Cape Peninsula and the Cape Overberg have to offer. At your own leisurely pace taste wines, photograph penguins, spot a few whales and drive along some of the most scenic roads in the World. Visiting: Cape Town, Hermanus.
- Cape Town & Malaria Free
13 Days / 12 Nights
This 13-day self-drive safari explores all that the Cape Town and Cape Winelands region has to offer before heading off into the Malaria Free Game Reserves of the North Western area of South Africa; the Madikwe Game Reserve, and Marakele National Park.
- Effortless South Africa Safari
15 Days / 14 Nights
Explore South Africa on this 15 Day effortless tour. Take in all the highlights this country has on offer, from the famous Kruger in the North to Natal's wildlife and beaches all the way down the Southern Cape coastline through the Garden Route end in Cape Town.
- Cape Town to Knysna
9 Days / 8 Nights9-day self-driving from Cape Town and ending in Knysna, explore all that this area of South Africa has to offer at your own pace. Take in Cape Town's scenic vistas, whale watching in Hermanus, mountain views in Swellendam and tropical forests in Knysna. Visiting: Cape Town, Hermanus, Swellendam, Knysna.
- Cape Town, Wine & Whales
9 Days / 8 NightsOn this 9-day self-drive safari one gets to experience all that Cape Town has to offer, sip wines in the famous Franschhoek Valley, explore one of South Africa's oldest towns (Swellendam) and do some whale spotting in the coastal town of Hermanus. Visiting: Cape Town, Franschhoek, Swellendam, Hermanus.