Rates from R4 900.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Hotel
- Location; Cape Town
- Lodge size; 11 suites
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Classy nevertheless subtle, Tintswalo Atlantic provides "home away from home comforts", unobtrusive service as well as delicious culinary masterpieces inside the most breathtaking location. Situated unobtrusively amongst the boulders of the Atlantic Ocean's water's edge as well as the slopes belonging to the Cape Mountain Fynbos Reserve, recognised globally for it's phenomenal rich and varied fauna and flora. Tintswalo Atlantic offers you complete privacy and relaxation, considering the sea honestly is a stone's throw-away from the pebbled seaside!
This Hout Bay Luxury Hotel is the ideal place to go for guests needing to unwind right next to the ocean. Additionally, it is perfect for holiday goers wishing to spend their days and nights discovering the numerous sight-seeing opportunities of the Cape Peninsula, coming back "home" at the end of a hectic day!
All the Tintswalo suites are individually adorned to replicate the experiences along with shades of assorted well-known island destinations around the globe.
The air-conditioned suites are quite literally, positioned on the fringe of the Atlantic Ocean. Each suite features its own exclusive view of the sea along with the majestic Sentinel across the bay. The suites assurance superior levels of comfort and privacy, and furthermore whale watching is definitely an hassle-free activity at specific times of the year.
Large en-suite bathrooms, all with his and her basins along with showers also relish in continuous ocean views.
The Tintswalo Atlantic kitchen area is definitely a unique one, headed by Danelle. The cooking wizards' singular goal would be to provide visitors with the sensation of a home away from home. The kitchen and dining area are open plan and also designed in such a manner that visitors should preferably have a seat at the counter (with a glass of legendary Cape wine) while you're watching the Tintswalo's culinary chefs doing there thing, while they weave their magic.
Visitors residing at Tintswalo Atlantic are treated to somewhat of a sublime breakfast, and afternoon tea. 'A La Carte' lunches in addition to dinners are also offered.
The Hout Bay Luxury Hotel public areas have been completely built mainly from wood and glass to merge harmoniously together with the all-natural and staggeringly amazing surrounds. Amenities consist of a lounge, bar, modest wine cellar, dining area, and interactive kitchen area. The common component shared by each one is the spectacular ideas of the ocean and mountains. Through the extended wooden terrace featuring a heated Spa bath and comfy lounge chairs, one has a sense of being suspended over the ocean.
- Soak up the atmosphere in the fast-paced functioning harbour of Hout Bay. Throughout the week one can possibly observe fishing trawlers in addition to crayfish boats unload their catches.
- Go on a boat journey to Seal Island, a little island behind the Sentinel, which happens to be densely populated by some six thousand seals.
- Explore Table Mountain National Park on foot - there are numerous walks and hiking trails.
- Spend the day exploring the nearby Constantia Winelands, the birthplace of the wine farming industry in Cape Town.
- Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at the V&A Waterfront, or at one of the other renowned shopping districts.
- Visit the many attractions that the city of Cape Town offers.
- Go on a Cape Peninsular day excursion.
- A big attraction in Hout Bay is the World of Birds. This is the largest bird park in Africa and one of the few large bird parks in the world. Over 3 000 birds (and small animals) of 400 different species are uniquely presented in more than 100 spacious landscaped walk-through aviaries.
- For the more adventurous there's sea kayaking.
Children are welcome, a babysitting service provided by our staff is available, rates are available upon request.
A lovely selection of pampering massages, manicures, pedicures and reflexology. These luxurious treatments are offered either in your private suite or a lodge space of your choosing.
- Camps Bay, Glen and Clifton Beach
- V&A Waterfront
- Table Mountain and the Cable Car
- Restaurants and bistros