Rates from R6 000.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Luxury Hotel
- Location; Cape Town
- Lodge size; 11 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Ellerman House occupies a commanding position above Cape Town's Bantry Bay overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island.
This gracious Cape Edwardian mansion, created for the enjoyment of the finer things in life, has beautifully appointed interiors, shaded verandahs and tiered gardens and boasts one of the finest private art collections in South Africa.
World renowned for exceptional hospitality in true Relais & Chateaux style, Ellerman House's rooms vary in size, shape and décor yet they all have standard luxury features as under floor heating, air conditioning, satellite television, internet connections and heated towel rails complimented with fine bed-linens and luxurious toiletries.
Acclaimed international chefs provide lavish meals in the dining room or simpler fare on any one of some patios or around the pool. Formal or casual, the choice is yours.
The Regency-style splendour of the drawing and living rooms are enhanced by tasteful antiques and South African art.
Faithful preservation of the historical architecture with indigenous renovations have blended Ellerman House with the magnificent garden, and created secluded sun splashed places for relaxation and entertainment.
- Large heated swimming pool
- One of the finest collections of original South African art adorns the walls of the hotel
- Fully equipped gym and sauna
- The stately library has a collection of old, rare and new volumes from the Owners' own library collections
- The Ellerman Spa
- Several infinity pools are to be found on the property
- Bantry Bay Luxury Hotel
Families and children are more than welcome at Ellerman's.
The Ellerman House Spa is a natural extension of the property’s commitment to quality and personalised service. Situated on the ground floor of Villa One, it is approached through a garden with tranquil water features, lush indigenous plants and ocean views.
A small, highly experienced team of therapists offers a carefully considered menu of skin care therapy and body treatments designed for relaxation, rejuvenation and self-improvement. Everything is intended to soothe the senses while the body and mind are coaxed into balance.
- INCLUDES: Return transfers from Cape Town International Airport and Cape Town locations
- The Ellerman Spa
- Camps Bay, Glen and Clifton Beach
- V&A Waterfront
- Table Mountain and the Cable Car
- Restaurants and bistros