Pre and Post Conference Safaris
At Uyaphi.com we have been providing African holiday products to our clients for over 14 years. We as a company are dedicated to ensuring that your African safari meets and surpasses all your expectations.
We offer well over 300 different itineraries from independent, tailor-made safaris to scheduled group holidays. Africa holidays from Overland adventures to camping to luxury safaris, we have a variety of holidays to suit everyone.
We offer a wide and comprehensive portfolio of scheduled Luxury Safari Holidays, self-drive holidays and tailor-made holidays to South Africa, Kruger National Park, Cape Town, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya.
The continent of Africa with her plentiful wild animals, panoramic splendour, unparalleled journeys, as well as diverse ethnic splendours - most of these factors merge in order to offer everyone a unique peek directly into this exceptional continent. Discover the African continent together with us at Uyaphi.com.
Pre and Post African Safari Options
Kenya Safari Holidays
In Swahili, the word safari means "long journey." The wildlife is the country's leading attraction; you are spoilt for choice with no less than 40 parks and reserves on offer, including the Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli and Meru. Kenya Safaris are a perfect way to explore the diverse terrain and wildlife.
The country's leading attraction, there are no less than 45 national parks and reserves on offer for your exploration pleasure.
Ethiopia SafarisThis is the business end of the stick, here on the safari page you will find all of the safaris that we offer within this amazing country. Please note that all trips barring one or two are completely customizable, tailored around you and what you are looking to get out of your safari.
Tanzania Safari Tours
When travelling in Tanzania, you will be met by some of the most diverse safari experiences in Africa, all in national parks which enjoy only a fraction of the visitor numbers of its northern neighbour.
On safari, you will have the chance to visit destinations including The Serengeti (for the great migration), Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Selous and Kilimanjaro.
Your chance of a lifetime to go on a Gorilla Safari experience in either Uganda (or Rwanda), two untamed destinations in East Africa.
Other than gorillas and chimps trekking, there are also the tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Victoria, and the Nile River and Murchison Falls source.
Gorilla Trekking is a must. With so much to see and do in Uganda, one will have an unforgettable experience. Make sure to book your trip to Uganda soon; gorilla trekking permits are limited!
Malawi SafarisWarm heart of Africa" four words that completely sum up Malawi for you, without question one of Africa's safest, friendliest and relaxed countries to visit and we have not even got onto the scenery and wildlife yet. Transverse Lake Malawi in the privacy and luxury of a 38 foot Maxim catamaran, now can you think of a better way to relax?
We offer a broad range of Zambian safari holidays to suit most budgets and interests (especially for those interested in walking safari options). Whatever you choose, you will be part of an exclusive club to have travelled this beautiful land that offers up pristine wildlife sanctuaries like no other.
Zambia is much more than Victoria Falls or the Zambezi River; Zambia is the South Luangwa, the Kafue, the Kasanka, and the Lower Zambezi. These magnificent wildlife parks and reserves will cast a spell that will keep you coming back for more.
Safaris to Zimbabwe are becoming increasingly popular, and with good reason – Zimbabwe is home to an abundance of wildlife, exceptional birding, magnificent national parks and world-famous attractions.Visit Victoria Falls, explore the Zambezi River, Lake Kariba and Mana Pools, and photograph Hwange and Motopos National Parks; Zimbabwe has it all and more.
We offer guided safaris, fixed-wing and helicopter options, and canoeing, walking, and horseback adventures.
Namibia offers untamed and vast expanses of bushveld, desert scapes teaming with wildlife a photographer's paradise.
Home to the Etosha, Kunene River, Damaraland, Caprivi Strip, Namib Desert, Windhoek, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast to mention just a few of the attractions.
Combine these attractions in the form of a fly-in, camping or self-drive safari, and one is sure to have a safari of a lifetime.
We offer various styles of safaris in Botswana, from budget to camping to mobile to luxury tented and fly-in safaris. Each type of safari has its advantages, designed to suit your needs, requirements, and budget.
Allow us at Uyaphi.com to guide you through the fantastic land wildlife and game viewing destination. Scheduled and tailor-made safari packages to all of the country's famous wildlife national parks and game reserves.
Whether you are looking for a thrilling adventure, or a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway, Africa is the perfect destination.
South Africa SafarisA selection of tours and safaris that take in all destinations between Cape Town and the Kruger National Park. These safaris range from day tours to self-drive options to overland adventures all the way through to tailor-made fly-in safaris. We cover all destinations within South Africa.
- Africa's Ultimate Bucket ListIt has become very fashionable to compile a list of things to see and do before one meets their maker. Here at Uyaphi.com we already have our "Ultimate Bucket List" of things in Africa that we have to do and see.
- Africa's Most Luxurious LodgesIt might come as a surprise to many that some of the most luxurious and desired accommodation establishments on earth are found right here in Africa. This is our showcase of the most luxurious options that we have on offer.
- Kruger Family Friendly LodgesThese are our favourite lodges and camps in and around the Kruger Park that offer family-friendly facilities and activities. Most lodges say that they take kids but there is only a handful that have the facilities to keep them busy, these lodges offer daily activities, kids safari options and baby sittings options.
- Romantic Kruger Park LodgesWhen it comes to romance these are our best options. Lodges that do not take children, lodges that offer privacy, large rooms with lots of space and large baths and outdoor showers. This is what romance in the African bushveld should be. Perfect for honeymooners, those in love or those wanting to fall in love.
- Remote Lodges in AfricaAs always one will find an intrepid soul who has taken the plunge and built a lodge or camp in what can only be described as the "Middle of Nowhere". This page is dedicated to those who are wanting to experience isolation like no other.
- Best Spas in the KrugerLife on safari is not always about game drives and walks 24/7, there should always be a bit of relaxation time, and this is where a Spa comes into play. Take a few hours off to indulge in a tranquil Spa treatment at one of these excellent lodges. All of these lodges offer in-house facilities and a broad range of treatments.