Bush Conference Venues
A conference in the bush is a unique African experience. Whilst you will all savour and enjoy the exotic locations, you will also need to do your work in a venue that is fully equipped with all the facilities required. Uyaphi.com, with our considerable African portfolio, will source those locations for you.
Even though you may be miles for any real urban area and the sounds of the bush are all around, many game lodges in Southern and Eastern Africa have the space and capacity to facilitate a conference. From small breakaway weekends to bounce ideas around, to a large meeting with delegates from across the globe; if you really want to showcase your company, then a bush conference allows for this and much more.
By no means is your comfort sacrificed while in the bush - Uyaphi.com has an extensive portfolio of small and large game lodges in all areas of Southern and Eastern Africa. From malaria-free lodges in the Eastern Cape of South Africa to epic lodges in the renowned Serengeti of Tanzania - Uyaphi.com has a venue to suit your delegates, your company and your budget.
In addition to the actual conference, we can arrange traditional boma meals, local entertainment in both song and dance as well as the latest lodges with the most sensuous spa and wellbeing facilities. Get back to nature and the 'grass roots' of your business, let us plan your next conference in the bushveld of Africa.
African Bush Conference Venues
When most people think of Africa, Kenya is one of the first countries to come to mind, and rightfully so. Kenya offers something special for everyone with her stunning "Big Five" wildlife, mountains, lakes, and gorgeous beaches.
Kenya is the perfect destination if you're looking to explore the Masai Mara, Amboseli, Samburu, Meru Reserves, Laikipia Plateau or Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks.
We offer an extensive and comprehensive portfolio of both safaris and accommodation options.
Your guide to the best of Tanzania, a land filled with endless wildlife experiences and pristine beach destinations.
Chimpanzee trekking, the Wildebeest Migration, volcanic craters, untouched rainforests, beaches, and coral reefs. You won't find another destination like Tanzania!
We offer a host of Africa safari trip options and excellent lodges, camps, and resorts suitable for single travellers, honeymooners, families, and small groups of friends across most budget ranges.
Botswana is one of the continent's finest and most authentic safari destinations.
World-famous for the scenic splendour, diverse cultures, "Big Five" wildlife and birdlife, her famed attractions include the Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve and Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
We offer scheduled, and tailor made safaris in Botswana that can be tailor-made to suit small and large groups, honeymoons, couples and families alike.
Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park is well-known as one of South Africa's top wildlife destinations, featuring a wide variety of wildlife, birdlife and stunning natural landscapes.
Straddling in both the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, the Kruger offers exceptional safari experiences with a variety of safari lodges and tented camps suited to most budgets and preferences.
You can see the "Big 5" (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, and rhinoceros), as well as cheetah, wild dog, and several species of plains game in the Greater Kruger National Park.
Madikwe Travel Guide
Experience the majestic beauty of South Africa's Malaria Free Madikwe Game Reserve, the fourth-largest game reserve in the country offering travellers exceptional wildlife and birdlife sightings year-round.
From single travellers to honeymooners and photographers alike, the Madikwe Game Reserve, bordering Botswana, will be the perfect addition to any South African safari itinerary.
The African bushveld landscapes of this spectacular game reserve provide breathtaking views across the plains and grasslands, allowing one to get up close and personal with nature at its finest.
KwaZulu Natal Travel
KwaZulu Natal in South Africa is a fantastic destination for holidaymakers looking for a unique blend of cultures and experiences.
With its stunning beaches, surf spots, spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, beautiful Midlands Meander, and culturally rich and fascinating Zululand region, the famed wildlife haven of the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve to the historical battlefields to the vibrant cities and towns full of life.
KwaZulu Natal is truly a holiday destination in South Africa like no other.
Eastern Cape Travel
With its rolling hills, rocky coves, sandy beaches, towering Drakensberg Mountains and "Malaria Free" game reserves, including the Shamwari and Amakhala Game Reserves to the Addo Elephant National Park, the Eastern Cape is the perfect destination for travellers looking to explore something a little different to what the rest of South Arica has on offer.
Whether you are an adventure seeker, wildlife photographer, travelling with the family or a single traveller, the Eastern Cape province of South Africa has it all and more.
- Kruger Family Friendly LodgesThese are our favourite lodges and camps in and around the Kruger Park that offer family-friendly facilities and activities. Most lodges say that they take kids but there is only a handful that have the facilities to keep them busy, these lodges offer daily activities, kids safari options and baby sittings options.
- Romantic Kruger Park LodgesWhen it comes to romance these are our best options. Lodges that do not take children, lodges that offer privacy, large rooms with lots of space and large baths and outdoor showers. This is what romance in the African bushveld should be. Perfect for honeymooners, those in love or those wanting to fall in love.
- Best Baths in AfricaYou can never be as relaxed as you are as in a bath. Now image that bath having one fantastic view out over the plains of Africa with wildlife and birdlife passing you by. That is what this page is all about, simply "The best Baths in Africa".
- Africa's Ultimate Bucket ListIt has become very fashionable to compile a list of things to see and do before one meets their maker. Here at Uyaphi.com we already have our "Ultimate Bucket List" of things in Africa that we have to do and see.
- Best Spas in the KrugerLife on safari is not always about game drives and walks 24/7, there should always be a bit of relaxation time, and this is where a Spa comes into play. Take a few hours off to indulge in a tranquil Spa treatment at one of these excellent lodges. All of these lodges offer in-house facilities and a broad range of treatments.
- Africa's Most Luxurious LodgesIt might come as a surprise to many that some of the most luxurious and desired accommodation establishments on earth are found right here in Africa. This is our showcase of the most luxurious options that we have on offer.