Bush Conference Venues
A conference in the bush is a unique African experience. Whilst you will all savour and enjoy the exotic locations, you will also need to do your work in a venue that is fully equipped with all the facilities required. Uyaphi.com, with our considerable African portfolio, will source those locations for you.
Even though you may be miles for any real urban area and the sounds of the bush are all around, many game lodges in Southern and Eastern Africa have space and capacity to facilitate a conference. From small breakaway weekends to bounce ideas around, to a large meeting with delegates from across the globe; if you really want to showcase your company, then a bush conference allows for this and much more.
By no means is your comfort sacrificed while in the bush - Uyaphi.com has an extensive portfolio of small and large game lodges in all areas of Southern and Eastern Africa. From malaria free lodges in the Eastern Cape of South Africa to epic lodges in the renowned Serengeti of Tanzania - Uyaphi.com has a venue to suit your delegates, your company and your budget.
In addition to the actual conference, we can arrange traditional boma meals, local entertainment in both song and dance as well as the latest lodges with the most sensuous spa and wellbeing facilities. Get back to nature and the 'grass roots' of your business, let us plan your next conference in the bushveld of Africa.
- Kenya TravelKenya referred to as the actual home of the safari is definitely acknowledged as a consequence of its panoramic splendor and diverse wildlife. Kenya has through the years already been accorded the seal of acceptance by royalty, presidents, VIP's as well as countless other holiday makers.
- Tanzania TravelYour holiday getaway guide for individuals travelling in Tanzania. Tanzania is one of several exclusive attractions within Africa which has not yet been discovered by many with it's countless delights offering an un-paralleled variety of flora and fauna. Explore Serengeti Plains and Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Botswana TravelBotswana, an authentic wildlife experience. One of the very best and true safari destinations on the African continent! Botswana covers an area of 600,370 square kilometers. World famous for the scenic splendor, diverse cultures, wildlife, pans, Kalahari Desert, rivers, and game rich rivers and delta systems.
- Kruger National ParkThe Greater Kruger region of South Africa is one of Africa's finest wildlife destinations with safari lodges and camps suited for all budgets and tastes. The "Big 5" sighting and experience that the Kruger National Park, Timbavati and Sabi Sand offer is unrivalled in Southern Africa.
- KwaZulu Natal TravelThe Kingdom of the Zulu, KwaZulu Natal South Africa is the melting pot of African, European and Indian cultures in South Africa. A popular holiday destination for holidaymakers from other provinces flocking to its sandy shores and incredible surf. The province is famed for the Drakensberg, the Midlands Meander, Battlefields and Zululand.
- Eastern Cape TravelA land of rolling hills, endless sweeps of rocky coves, sandy beaches, towering mountains and "Malaria Free" game reserves. Mountain Zebra National Park, Addo Elephant National Park, Shamwari Game Reserve, Amakala Game Reserve and Port Elizabeth are some of the many destinations on offer.