- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Harare International Airport to Mana Pools National Park
- Famous for walking safaris, guests can experience Mana Pools rich vegetation and predator sightings which include lion and the rare and endangered wild dog.
- The camp itself overlooks Kanga Pan which is an essential water supply for a multitude of different wildlife and bird species during the dry season.
- This means that the surrounding wildlife frequently visits the pans for a leisurely drink.
- Six traditional canvas tents are placed on a raised wooden deck each with their own exclusive views overlooking the pan.
- The tents are elegantly designed with subtle wooden furnishings, floor-to-ceiling mesh netting and come with all the essential amenities.
- Accommodation: Kanga Camp
Days 4-5: Mana Pools National Park
- Road Transfer; Kanga Camp to Zambezi Expeditions
- Begin your experience at Zambezi Expeditions, situated along the Zambezi River.
- Take part in activities to kick-start your adventure: fishing, canoeing and walking safaris.
- You'll explore Mana Pools National Park, an untamed wilderness nirvana and an explorer’s paradise.
- Accommodation: Zambezi Expeditions Camp
Days 6-7: Lake Kariba
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Bumi Hills, Lake Kariba
- Next, unwind and reenergize at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge.
- The lodge is situated on the hills above Lake Kariba and is home to a multitude of different plains game.
- Your highlights here will include walking safaris, boat cruises and superb fishing in the lake waters surrounding the lodge, with bream and tiger fish in abundance.
- Accommodation: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
Days 8-9: Hwange National Park
- Flight; Bumi Hills, Lake Kariba to Hwange National Park
- Somalisa Expeditions offers one of the most authentic ways to experience the exceptional wildlife haven of Hwange National Park.
- Nestled under an incredible grove of acacia trees, along the edge of a seasonal flood plain, Somalisa Expeditions is perfect for ending your Zimbabwe adventure on a high.
- Game drives in the Hwange are some of the best in Southern Africa.
- Accommodation: Somalisa Expeditions Camp
Day 10: Best Of Zimbabwe Safari Ends
- Flight; Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls National Park
- Morning safari activities and breakfast before boarding a flight bout for Victoria Falls
- Safari ends.
From US$5 958.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon and night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Catch and release fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
- Spa and wellness