- Lodge type; Hotel
- Location; Victoria Falls, Zambia
- Lodge size; 212 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Extremely family-friendly
- Very close to Victoria Falls, walking distance
- Unlimited access to the Falls
- Located within Zambezi National Park
- Mosi Oa Tunya National Park
- Large central pool area
- That wholesome buffet breakfast
At The Avani Resort, Get The Best View Of the Victoria Falls
A 3-star hotel, The Avani Victoria Falls Resort, features adobe-style architecture, exceptional river views whilst being located within the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and to cap it all off, the resort is located within a few minute's walk of Victoria Falls.
Simple finishes highlight bright mosaics and fabrics and the intoxicating environment is characterised by ethnic wall stencils, timber and plaster ceilings, Zambian artworks and accessories. It is constructed in a series of eight buildings, consisting of guest rooms, a central pavilion of restaurants and a fabulous convention centre.
The Avani Victoria Falls Resort is a 212-room hotel appealing primarily to families and conference delegates. The guest rooms acknowledge their African roots in the deep rich red earth colour of the rounded planes of its walls.
In the early evening, the dark outline of the hotel is set against iridescent curls of smoky vapour that dance above its roofline.
The perfect option for those on a budget, those looking for more of a resort destination and those with families in tow.
This is the sister hotel to the more upmarket Royal Livingstone Hotel located next door.
The rooms and suites at Avani Victoria Falls Resort are luxurious and provide guests with all the amenities they need for a comfortable stay. The rooms are spacious and have comfortable beds, air conditioning, as well as a desk and chair for working. The bathrooms are also large and have a bathtub and shower.
Room and suite types include;
- Standard Suites
- Family Rooms
- Standard Sun King Rooms
- Standard Twin Rooms
- Standard Paraplegic Rooms
The Avani Victoria Falls Resort offers an array of culinary experiences for guests to enjoy. The menus are inspired by local flavours and traditional recipes and feature a wide range of dishes that are sure to please everyone.
There is also an excellent wine selection available, with bottles from some of the world's most renowned wine-producing regions.
Whether you're looking for a light meal or a multi-course feast, the Avani Victoria Falls Resort offers dining options to suit all tastes.
- Restaurant: The restaurant atmosphere is relaxed and casual and provides an enjoyable buffet experience, especially for families.
- The Poolside Grill: The 'alfresco' grill is located alongside the entertainment floor at the pool and is an ideal location for light, inexpensive poolside lunches.
- Squires Loft: Situated in The Falls Entertainment Centre, Squires Grill offers a tempting menu of tasty lunch and dinner dishes.
- Crocodile Café: It is situated at The Falls Entertainment Centre and guests can sit outside and enjoy a light meal, croissants, pastries, coffees and drinks at this delightful coffee shop.
The Avani Victoria Falls Resort offers guests a wide range of hotel facilities, including:
- A heated outdoor pool, perfect for swimming or relaxing in the sun.
- A children's pool, perfect for keeping the little ones entertained.
- A spa and wellness centre, offering a range of treatments and therapies.
- A fitness centre, ideal for keeping active during your stay.
- A bar and restaurant, serving a selection of delicious food and drink.
- Conference and business centre, perfect for business or pleasure.
- A shuttle service to the Falls as well as the Livingstone International Airport is available.
Cycling: To allow guests to explore the surrounding Zambezi area, there are mountain bikes for hire at The Falls Activity Centre.
Swimming: A stunning pool situated next to the Zambezi River. The pool deck is also the scene of more formal occasions such as cocktail receptions and alfresco dining.
Kamp Kwena: Situated close to The Hotel - is every child's idea of holiday heaven, giving parents plenty of free time to discover all the area's attractions.
Guest services will be able to guide one when it comes to booking any of the numerous adventure activities available that you might be interested in.
If you're looking for a family-friendly resort to stay at while in Victoria Falls, look no further than the Avani Victoria Falls Resort. This resort has plenty of activities and meal options that will keep kids of all ages entertained not forgetting a whole array of Avani family room options.
Some of the family-friendly activities offered at the resort include:
- Swimming in the pool
- Exploring the on-site grounds
- Taking part in the resort's kids' club activities
- Going on a guided tour of Victoria Falls
With so much to do, your family is sure to have a memorable vacation when staying at the Avani Victoria Falls Resort.
The Avani Victoria Falls Resort is the perfect place for a family vacation!
With plenty of activities to keep kids entertained, as well as delicious food options, this resort is sure to please everyone.
If you're looking for a relaxing and enjoyable stay in Victoria Falls, be sure to book your room at the Avani Victoria Falls Resort today!
Rates from US$ 246.00 per person
Avani Victoria Falls Resort Rates
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Bed and breakfast
- Free WiFi
- All flights
- All transfers
- Travel insurance
- All entrance fees
- All drinks
- Items of a personal nature