- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Lodging; Motswari safari lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Timbavati Game Reserve
- On arrival at Johannesburg International Airport, you will be met by a representative of Uyaphi.com who will escort and assist you to your charter flight to the Timbavati Game Reserve.
- Motswari (meaning "To conserve and protect") prides itself on offering guests a unique and genuine bush experience.
- Motswari believes that the bush is a humble place where one should have a chance to unwind from modern stresses and rejuvenate the soul.
- As such, an informal atmosphere prevails where news headlines are replaced by sighting comparisons and rush hour by miles of open veld
- Motswari Game Reserve shares an open 20-kilometre boundary with the Kruger National Park, so there is a constant flow of the game through the reserve ensuring plenty of excitement during the game-viewing activities.
- Timbavati Game Reserve Lodge: Motswari Lodge
Day 4: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- A morning game drive before your journey to Johannesburg International Airport for your connection home or to another port of call.
- Estimated flight time to Johannesburg is approx. 90 minutes (weather and other factors excluded).
Timbavati Fly-In Options
- Optional first night and last night hotel/ guesthouse accommodation in Johannesburg for those who have had long international flights.
- Clients of Uyaphi.com usually combine a Kruger/ Sabi/ Timbavati safari with a travel package to Cape Town and Victoria Falls.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Charter Flight from Johannesburg to Timbavati Game Reserve return
- Return transfer from landing strip to lodge
- 3 meals and 2 game activities daily
- Park fees
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Nottens Bush Camp
Nottens Bush Camp is one of the most excellent family-run camps in Africa and the best-kept secret in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
As one of the Sabi Sand original bush camps, Nottens Bush Camp has a magical bush atmosphere and offers an authentic African safari experience.
- The Outpost LodgeThe Outpost Lodge is located in the far northern Pafuri region of the Kruger Park. A lodge of absolute luxury and scenic wonder perched high on a ridge overlooking the Luvuvhu River and surrounding hills and valleys.
- Imbali Safari LodgeImbali Safari Lodge accommodating 24 people, is situated inside the actual Kruger National Park, all the while continuing the tradition of Safari in the romantic style associated with the past.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp
The Privately owned Klaserie Sands River Camp situated on the banks of the Ntsiri River offers up luxury accommodation and 60 000 hectares of wildlife-rich bushveld to explore.
This amazing camp with a stunning swimming pool is nestled between lofty Jackalberry and Leadwood trees.
- Chisomo Safari Camp
Chisomo Safari Camp is tucked deep in the wildlife-rich Karongwe Game Reserve, with friendly staff offering warm hospitality and fine cuisine complemented by excellent "Big 5" game viewing.
Chisomo Safari Camp offers first-class accommodation and outstanding amenities that will ensure that one's stay is nothing short of perfect.
- Dulini River Lodge
Dulini River Lodge is home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers almost five million acres, an area equivalent to the state of New Jersey and larger than some independent countries.