- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Lodging; Motswari safari lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Timbavati Game Reserve
- On arrival at Johannesburg International Airport, you will be met by a representative of Uyaphi.com who will escort and assist you to your charter flight to the Timbavati Game Reserve.
- Motswari (meaning "To conserve and protect") prides itself on offering guests a unique and genuine bush experience.
- Motswari believes that the bush is a humble place where one should have a chance to unwind from modern stresses and rejuvenate the soul.
- As such, an informal atmosphere prevails where news headlines are replaced by sighting comparisons and rush hour by miles of open veld
- Motswari Game Reserve shares an open 20-kilometre boundary with the Kruger National Park, so there is a constant flow of the game through the reserve ensuring plenty of excitement during the game-viewing activities.
- Timbavati Game Reserve Lodge: Motswari Lodge
Day 4: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- A morning game drive before your journey to Johannesburg International Airport for your connection home or to another port of call.
- Estimated flight time to Johannesburg is approx. 90 minutes (weather and other factors excluded).
Timbavati Fly-In Options
- Optional first night and last night hotel/ guesthouse accommodation in Johannesburg for those who have had long international flights.
- Clients of Uyaphi.com usually combine a Kruger/ Sabi/ Timbavati safari with a travel package to Cape Town and Victoria Falls.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Charter Flight from Johannesburg to Timbavati Game Reserve return
- Return transfer from landing strip to lodge
- 3 meals and 2 game activities daily
- Park fees
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses