- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Johannesburg to the Sabi Sabi Reserve
- Depart Johannesburg in a small aircraft.
- Arrive at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge and proceed with check-in.
- Depart on afternoon/evening game drive and then return to the lodge for dinner before retiring.
- Spend the night at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Days 2-3: Sabi Sabi Reserve
- Depart early for morning game drives followed by breakfast.
- Thereafter guests have the option of a bush walks followed by a break for lunch.
- Depart on afternoon game drive and then return to the lodge for dinner before retiring.
- Spend two nights at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Day 4: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- Depart early for morning game drive followed by breakfast.
- Transfer back to Johannesburg in a small aircraft.
- Safari ends.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- VIP greeting and assistance at OR Tambo International Airport
- Flights to and from lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All game activities
- All entry fees to all areas stipulated in the itinerary
- Return road transfers where applicable
- Excludes international flights into Africa
- Items of a personal nature
- All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Single room supplement
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Shiduli Game Lodge
Shiduli Game Lodge, a "home away from home", is the perfect safari getaway for the budget-minded traveller who wants to experience the very best South African hospitality.
Nothing short of fantastic wildlife and birdlife can be found within the Karongwe Private Game Reserve.
- Lion Sands Narina LodgeWith nine thatched suites are available at Lion Sands Narina Lodge with each suite having a private game viewing deck as well as a private heated plunge pool, and this is before you even embark on a "Big 5" safari with the Kruger National Park.
- Thornybush Game Lodge
Thornybush Game Lodge offers unique exclusive Safari experiences in both open Land Rovers and on foot; whether you are a couple or a family looking to occupy your little one, Game Lodge is certainly the destination of choice for you.
- Motswari Game Lodge
Motswari is a hidden gem that is located deep within the "Big 5" Timbavati Game Reserve (that is famed for her "White Lions"); this family-run and operated lodge is surrounded by some of the best wildlife in the area.
One of the more popular safari accommodation establishments that we offer on Uyaphi.com.
- Ezulwini Billy's Lodge
Nestled within the Greater Kruger National Park and the Balule Nature Reserve, Ezulwini Billy's Lodge provides guests with stunning views of the surrounding bushveld and an environment where wildlife roams freely.
Guests can enjoy game drives, guided walks and night game drives, which offer incredible sightings of both wildlife and birdlife.
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp
With only twelve luxuriously appointed tented suites, Tanda Tula Safari Camp offers some of the best game viewing traversing thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness within the Timbavati Private Game Reserve.