- Departure; Daily
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Londolozi Varty Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Londolozi Game Reserve
- Depart Johannesburg in a light aircraft heading to the start of your Londolozi safari.
- On arrival in the Londolozi Game Reserve a short ground transfer to Londolozi Varty Camp.
- An afternoon and early game drive in an open 4x4 safari vehicle is on the cards.
- On returning to the lodge from your game drive and sunset drinks, a fantastic dinner awaits.
- Spend night at Varty Camp
Day 2: Londolozi Game Reserve
- As the sun rises so do we, an early morning game drive where the famed Londolozi wildlife lie in wait.
- The is an opportunity mid-morning for a guided bush walk should one fell energetic enough followed by lunch.
- Depart on afternoon/evening game drive and then return to the lodge for dinner before retiring
- Spend night at Varty Camp
Day 3: Johannesburg / Safari Ends
- Early morning game drive and breakfast is followed by a transfer to the airfield.
- Arriving Johannesburg mid day.
Rates on Request, budget dependant
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- VIP greeting and assistance at OR Tambo International Airport
- Flights to and from lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All game activities
- All entry fees to all areas stipulated in the itinerary (except Kruger Park Conservation Fees)
- Return road transfers where applicable
- Excludes international flights into Africa
- Excludes international flights into Zimbabwe
- Items of a personal nature
- All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Single room supplement
- Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- Motswari Geiger's Camp
Motswari Geiger's Camp is a home-from-home offering exclusive lodging for up to 10 guests all on a sole-use basis, private game drive experiences and safari walks all add up to one of the best lodges and wildlife experiences in the Greater Kruger National Park.
Geiger's Camp is perfect for small groups of friends or families.
- Londolozi Granite Suites
The Londolozi Granite Suites offer an extraordinary experience for the exclusive use of up to six guests.
The Granite Suites in the Londolozi can be booked individually or as a private camp for six guests, making it ideal for honeymooning couples or small groups celebrating special occasions.
- MalaMala Main Camp
- Umlani Bush Camp
Ten rustic thatched safari huts are available at Umlani Bush Camp, with simplified luxury as the theme getting "getting back to nature" within the world-famous Timbavati Game Reserve is par for the course.
The ideal safari destination for families and couples alike.
- Shumbalala Lodge
One of the Shumbalala Lodge's key attractions is its underground wine cellar in full view of the river.
This unique facility is perfect for an intimate dinner for two or can be converted into a small conference room with added atmosphere.